Where is that Confounded Bridge?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
You can 'fool" many with some big +mighty cowboy chords drenched in 'verb- no brainer-bridges are REALLY hard-stories within stories

Queen+Zep+Who+Beatles+Prince+JAMES BROWN-they dance on the bridges so fine

I'm working on 17 new songs- I have way more-2020 has taught me- play the songs- may be? If ever they get down on tape-yes, we are using real Ampex Reel-Reel. All the trouble for music NOBODY will hear? Why? That is the reason. R+R thrives on/in futility.

So I have two nice parts.

Power chord shifting fast-then Drone Sab-now -James Hetfield knows-Go clean -sparkle+spooky

I did that- got some whacked Eathquaker Transmisser and this
1590280723495.png

Bust out my 1950 Silvertone 1391 and Supro guitar.

I forgot need words- I know= use Burroughs /Gison's cut-up- I grab this,seems fitting
1590280924452.png

Put fingers down on words-get this-

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The Four Finger Diary

Where I was Housed/Tucked/Transferred

John was about to ask.....

Coloured ices
or
Chewing gum
I am INVESTED
Splice yourself
What brought me down?
Intelligence,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

now-play some warpey minor chords-slowly-let time blarple----I'll recite that Burroughs cut-up-Actually this was easy. You have the right sources you can do nice things.

He gets it----

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
based on some of your toys that you've posted . you must have a sick looking pedalboard . but something tells me that you're not that organized

I'm still on the line / thinking about the EHX Cockfight . but do I really need another expression pedal on the board next to my Crybaby and volume pedals ?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
based on some of your toys that you've posted . you must have a sick looking pedalboard . but something tells me that you're not that organized

I'm still on the line / thinking about the EHX Cockfight . but do I really need another expression pedal on the board next to my Crybaby and volume pedals ?

a, strictly home use;the most I will EVER chain together is three-then HOLY PAN-batteries die,bad connections, ghost static-PEDAL DEATH -just bought a Rover FUZZ---playing then QWWQWQWQWQWQWQ Pussllllll---DEAD! I gave my son my CockFight -I'm not a wah man.
1590338332163.png

Strange fact I never use same rig for a gig-swith guitars+SS amps+Tube AB box-FUZZ-Treb Boost-20db boost- I learned I'm not a "cute " player. Plug me in-I'm READY. Pedal board would be DESTROYED after one gig-all the HEAVY boozing and drugging- just give me mean+clean-sometimes I don't ever change pups-TOTALLY FREE EXPERIENCE! Every time I play live it is about surviving.

I'm an ape. EVERYTHIING gets caught in zippers,lamps break, I had a 9 volt and change in my pocket-battery started heating up! Guitar is a chore-POETRY is so easy-just pencil and paper. ELECTRIC GUITAR IS A

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Dazed and Confused taught me how to "bridge", I really enjoy "If you ever go into San---Fran-----Cii--sco---be sure to wear....some flour in yer hare............

Latest Threads