Where are you at right now? Show a picture

Zungle

Reaction score
Brenda took me out for dinner........:)

So of course I had get a quick pic.....she's the best.
FF90A251-CA94-435D-ACBD-BED93ACA2D82.png

lancpudn

Reaction score
Bloody wood pigeons! This old house has fireplaces in every room, The bedroom coal fireplaces have been closed off with drywall & plaster. It was only a couple of years ago that I had to cut a square in the drywall to get a wood pigeon out that had fell down the chimney & get it repaired & plastered.

This morning the cats are going nuts at the fireplace & low & behold more flapping of wings behind the drywall :mad:

I had to cut another hole in the drywall & managed to get my arm up the chimney enough to grab it, I sat it down on the table outside but the stress seemed too much & it died. :(
But there's another bloody pigeon up there :shock: flapping like mad to get out but it's out of reach, The cats are bustin' a gut to get at the bugger lol.
One down one to go, I'll have to wait until it drops down to the hearth to grab it as it's too high up there yet. Bastid soot everywhere in my guitar den now FFS.

0e6cwNkl.jpg

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the baby geese have all become "teenagers", so the parents are not as protective now. I still don't like them suckers. Mostly they just hiss, but every so often they don't get out of the way and we have a close encounter. But it was the dam Blue Jay this morning that got me from behind and brought blood.

1655839214600.png

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the baby geese have all become "teenagers", so the parents are not as protective now. I still don't like them suckers. Mostly they just hiss, but every so often they don't get out of the way and we have a close encounter. But it was the dam Blue Jay this morning that got me from behind and brought blood.

View attachment 616474
How long before they are ready for harvesting?

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't think those would be any good. Ya want the wild ones. I think these are all just decoys. My brother does a lot of hunting and puts on a wild game spread every so often.

1655839620314.png

mdubya

Reaction score
Zoomed in cellphone photo of a squirrel eating a pine cone. (the quality is suffering).

ak3Rcfb.jpg

lunchbox

Reaction score

View attachment 616474
I was at a park once where there were swans and geese. A swan walked up to a probably 1 year old little boy and snapped him in the face as the boy reached out. The dad (a big guy) grabbed the swan by the neck with both hands, lifted it up, swing it around over his head, and chucked it out into the pond. I wish I had a video.

Latest Threads