Where are you at right now? Show a picture

KTM

Reaction score
View attachment 521402

In my studio, cleaning up after a recording session with "Emma"

from Corner Gas. I was connected to studios across Canada where all the actors were recording their lines. Fun stuff!
Loved the original Corner Gas, I have the entire series run on DVD, the "Full Tank" box set and "Corner Gas the Movie" on Blu-Ray. I have not seen the animated version. I really need to find it.

lancpudn

Reaction score
Looking down a wet muddy hole :shock: This 100 year old house now has it's own power supply instead of a 'Shared loop' supply with two other houses :dude:
It was only good for a 60A fuse max but now I gets to have a 100A fuse supply all on my own now.
The reason I had to get it upgraded (didn't cost me a penny because it's our network electricity providers hardware) was because I got a BEV and the house electrics weren't up to having a 7kw wall box EV charger installed. :thumb:

KTM

Reaction score
Yesterday I spent a while at the family farm with my brother cutting down and cleaning up some trees that had grown up over the years and were encroaching on the pole barn. Before the snow melts we'll burn the brush pile we've created. Probably spend another day cutting more in some other areas to add to the pile before we burn.

Tree Clean up_01.jpg

JD Cab_01.jpg

mdubya

Reaction score
We're back to colder temperatures again, it actually snowed a little yesterday and might snow again coming week. We went on a hike and brought some carrots and apples for the horses.

You are much prettier than I imagined, Sue. :shock: o_O

***Apology for being shallow and inappropriate. :lol:

mdubya

Reaction score
Ostrich. And some alpacas or funny looking goats or some such.

Hank enjoying the emergence of Ishtar. Hank's ladies are lined up at the fence in the background.

Spectacular day for a drive.

The Megalopolis sprawl from which I try to escape for a few hours in the car. Just up the street from Walter Reed Hospital. That would be the swamp under the cloud banks in the background. Mutant humanoids mindlessly bump into each other with little or no self awareness in this sector. I prefer the company of Hank and the Ostrich and the Alpacas and the country roads and scenery.

Latest Threads