Where are the cop killers when you need one?

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Hatefulsob

Reaction score
Alright, so disregard post #4. :laugh2:
Glad I’m not on the receiving end of the OP’s wrath.
What you call "my wrath" is me being concerned for the safety and well being of you and yours!
Seriously guys, this asshat isn't just some punk lowlife criminal, he had the power of the law and all who work to uphold it behind him.. Can you really not imagine yourself or someone you care about being targeted by him, his power to ruin lives, the devastation his actions could (did) wreak on individuals, families and society as a whole?

James R

Premium Member
Reaction score
What you call "my wrath" is me being concerned for the safety and well being of you and yours!
Seriously guys, this asshat isn't just some punk lowlife criminal, he had the power of the law and all who work to uphold it behind him.. Can you really not imagine yourself or someone you care about being targeted by him, his power to ruin lives, the devastation his actions could (did) wreak on individuals, families and society as a whole?
What you are promoting is murder.

Hatefulsob

Reaction score
I would call it "justifiable homicide with extenuating circumstances" but I won't argue semantics with you. Yes, you are correct JamesR.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Cops should be held to a higher standard, and their punishments should be worse when they fuck up.

Kinda like traffic citation fines being doubled when workers are present.
In that scenario (greater risk) they should be paid more (greater reward).

I don't have a lot of sympathy for criminals, regardless of their 9-5 calling. I'd be fine with shooting most.

scott1970

Reaction score
I preach to my boys that they are the walking embodiment of Tennessee law, the example and never the exception. I say that because I despise a dirty cop.

I also despise cop killers. I’ve met two in my career and had to muster every fiber in my body not to lose it. One murdered a co-worker of mine, and the other murdered a dear friend from a neighboring jurisdiction. Sadly, only one sits on death row right now.

If the OP wants someone dead so badly, I suggest he go on and do it himself.

dissaffected

Reaction score
this story is so irritating on 2 levels - one, all the lives this scumbag directly and indirectly affected/ruined. Those people will never get those years back. And two, this just make good legit cops look bad and their already difficult job that much harder. Before sending him to prison, maybe they should let the other cops instill some justice.
I am OK with that justice as long as the cops picked to mete out the justice are the ones that reported the bad cop to superiors. Otherwise, you are part of the problem

freebyrd 69

Premium Member
Reaction score
I believe in the death penalty for murderers. I don't believe in killing as a means of revenge for lesser crimes. This asshole may have had a serious negative impact on several lives, but never took any. It's not a "cop killer" that you are after, it's a "someone should drag this dirtbag from a bumper and leave him for dead" thing. Title is in bad taste, IMO.

KP

Reaction score
I would call it "justifiable homicide with extenuating circumstances" but I won't argue semantics with you. Yes, you are correct JamesR.
This thread has provided some of the stupidest asinine remarks I have had the misfortune to see in all my years on this forum. The best thing you can do is shut the f*ck up with your inflammatory bullshit and relieve us of your idiocy.

KP11520

Reaction score
I feel for those that got duped in this life ruining sham.

I wonder if they can ever be paid enough reparations to make this heavy of a violation really be resolved inside.

I can't imagine how furious this would make me. If I have 2 beers in a week, it's a lot, I'm on enough pharma meds..... Don't need any of that other crap.

mcelroy0717

Reaction score
There are bad people wearing badges, yes. They deserve to be routed out and held accountable.
There are countless honorable people wearing badges proudly who run towards trouble to help when others run away. Calling for Cop Killers is inflammatory on the most basic and troll level possible

OP's is the most ignorant post I can recall reading on an otherwise great forum.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
MLP Vendor
Reaction score
History of MLP has shown that the worst thing you can do when you're dead wrong is to double-down. "me against the world " doesn't work.
Everybody makes mistakes. So what you do when you high-side off the bike (which you absolutely did) is to get up, dust yourself off, say "sorry guys, my bad" like a man, then get back in the game elswhere on another tbread. Believe me, the gang will appreciate it and all will be forgiven. Or they're not men themselves, just self-righteous little weenies.

BAD thread title, and BAD idea.

"Where are the cop killers when you need one"... Are you out of your ever- lovin' mind?

Now, what remains to do... Are you going to put it right? Or are you going to be the mouse with the middle-finger held high while this Abrams tank of a forum rolls right over you?

..and that WILL happen, trust me on that too.