Where are short TRS Cables?

Spike

Reaction score
Hello,

Just built a pedal board and wired it with the Planet Waves kit (I like it so far). I'm looking for a 12 -18 inch trs cable with right angle plugs. I'm going out of the effects send of a Tonebone Trimode and into a Vision Sound H2O (for now). I'm wasting a bunch of valuable space and sound using a cheap coiled up 36 inch trs with straight plugs.

Any suggestions? I've made many searches and can only find much longer lengths.

Thanks in advance!
Spike

LoKi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Planet Waves sells a 'diy' kit to make your own cables to length. Its expensive, but they are high quality.

blueburst

Reaction score
livewire makes some nice 6". Sound good, noise free and they have a lifetime guarantee.

Spike

Reaction score
Thanks to you all for your suggestions. I think my problem was googling on trs cables & pedal cables and completely forgetting the term insert cables. We talk funny up here.

I've checked out the sites you've recommended and I think I'll soon have what I'm after. Just have to decide on how much $ I'm willing to part with for a few inches of wire.

Thanks again,
Spike

lp59aholicDon

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Spike, Just remember , if you go with cheap, you will probably wind up with cheap short life, just something else to consider

Spike

Reaction score
Spike, Just remember , if you go with cheap, you will probably wind up with cheap short life, just something else to consider
Good advise. I never go too cheap but I have to find the sweet spot between the best and what I can justify. My pro days are over. I'm a working dad and weekend warrior now. I'm a lifer though. Started an nine years old and pretty much played everyday since.

91 LP Custom
72 SG Standard
77 Telecaster
06 Yamaha TVL
80's Japanese strat
77 P bass
80's Tokai fretless J bass

Latest Threads