cybermgk

“Happiness is the most insidious prison of all"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
*Mod Edit*

You've been around long enough to know that this was totally uncool and not acceptable.

Consider yourself lucky that all that happened this time was that your stupid post was edited.

Don't do it again.

--R

Last edited by a moderator:

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
1637727271460.jpeg

There’s no place for vigilantes in the American Justice system.

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
images

10/10. Excellent movie. Excellent villain. Excellent hero.

I keep forgetting about that one. I was interested because I think she's a pretty cool actress.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
View attachment 573747
There’s no place for vigilantes in the American Justice system.
Batman, Punisher, etc are fine ... as long as they only exist in fiction. Because in fiction, they NEVER go after the wrong guy, the innocent guy. In real life, it would be a shit storm. It's a fantasy story where good always wins and evil always loses.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
Batman, Punisher, etc are fine ... as long as they only exist in fiction. Because in fiction, they NEVER go after the wrong guy, the innocent guy. In real life, it would be a shit storm. It's a fantasy story where good always wins and evil always loses.
I’m just saying that if we’re gonna say the word “hero”, we should think about it first.

I’ll add that I think vigilante characters are an extension of the writer’s frustration with criminals never seeming to get their comeuppance in real life, so they write a fantasy where some guy strikes the same terror into the bad guys as the bad guys effect upon the good guys.
Writing is their only shot at vengeance.

Latest Threads