When You've Thought It Couldn't Get Worse...

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
I would love to be in the room when these things get discussed.

Oh wait, they don't!
:shock:

Mr Insane

Reaction score
Is Henry a heavy drinker?

If so, does he never sober up and call management "You know those **** ugly limited editions I commissioned while being hammered? Yeah, burn them! Never let them see the light of day!"

Mike J.

Reaction score
Collect all 5 !!!

Bell bottom kind of reminds me of the German flag colours. Would these appeal to patriotic Germans perhaps ??
Indeed, it is the Gernan flag! I think at least 70 million out of 90 million Germans will buy one out of pure patriotism and save Henry‘s a**.

Ironic mode off:
I don’t really dig these guitars.

azzapeel

Reaction score
"A squad"....... more like "A team". Not digging these. Even the american flag and a union Jack or even a pirate flag...all in sparkle paint would have been cooler than these paint jobs.

Macronaut

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
I feel I'm pretty open minded about all the different LPs out there, even though most are not for me personally. But frankly, I can not find a place in my mind to be open about these.

Such a lame/desperate attempt at something new.

Henry, please let some of the folks that have been making these guitars for a while make suggestions on innovation.....oh, wait, I bet you've run off all the dedicated/skilled people that could save the company, by treating them like shit and paying the same.

filtersweep

Reaction score
I like most split diamond Les Pauls. I like these— except for the price. But I only buy used- so I really don’t care what they do.