When people refer to guitars as "pure sex..."

Drew224

"Obvious BS Artist"
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Teles and Strats are good 'laying in bed' guitars.

You don't worry in case they fall in the middle of the night, and they'll lay flat on the bed too.

Vintage tuners are best though for this kind of practice. (no sharp string ends poking out.)

It was a lester, that's why I actually bothered to get up and put it back on a stand, haha.

Liamoguitar72

Reaction score
It has to be said, Tele necks do look quite phallic. Make sure to keep them away from flying Vs or you'll end up with a litter of ukuleles.

Toxicpizza72

Reaction score
It's not, it's not like a penis at all. I agree that you should be able to use it as you like, but drawing comparisons to the male anatomy just don't make sense.

..You are so definitely "on" my man ! :thumb:
Penis?-:shock:?..No penis here,Yuk.:shock:..It`s,uhm..Actually, It`s more like a melting & (..still) squeeling vagina..Maybe with some extra hot funky sauce on??:naughty::fingersx:

.Sorry that I forgot to write all of my earlier post/shrub in purple! :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

mgenet

Earth = Cheese Burger
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it the theory that when men play the guitar we are
putting our erect penises out there.

The audience, for different reasons, will love this "gesture"
and grant approval of the enormous piece of music being
played...with...

by applause, the throwing of panties, climbing or coming up
on the stage, whistling, whooping, etc.

:naughty::cool::D

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
34eypmg.jpg

Thundergod

Reaction score
While it doesn't freak me out, I do find it weird for anyone to refer to a thing as pure sex... I don't care what you are talking about, if you want me to understand you have to be more specific: is your sexlife good, bad, great, misserable?

Electroman67

Reaction score
While it doesn't freak me out, I do find it weird for anyone to refer to a thing as pure sex... I don't care what you are talking about, if you want me to understand you have to be more specific: is your sexlife good, bad, great, misserable?

I did a full enclosure on a guys yacht, the 'upper deck' called a flying bridge. I made it a point to go up in the enclosure w/ him to check for leaks in the rain. We got up there and the rain was beading off the stratoglass curtains and there wasn't as much as a drop of rain in the enclosure.
His simple comment was 'Pure sex' , i was like what? Then i got it.....on the way to the bank to cash his check, i got it.

mgenet

Earth = Cheese Burger
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, not everyone is built to understand or appreciate an analogy.

Latest Threads