When my like count is up....

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I may come across as a cranky ole bastard about some things(I’m only 54),however,I’m serious when I say that everyone in here is my brother and sister ....
Each and every one of y’all bring something to the table.....its just one big,ole extension of the family unit!! :cheers2:

Last edited:

bulletproof

aka tarddoggy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
How far are you from the east end of Lake Ontario? i.e. where the St. Lawrence starts, i.e. Kingston, ON?
Wellllll,I’m thinking it’s quite a hike,brother......I’m about 45 minutes south of Youngstown.......kinda out in the sticks...however,if y’all ever make it down this way,my door is always open,beer in the fridge and venison for the grill :cheers:

Dun Ringill

Premium Member
Reaction score
...... I know @bulletproof has been reading my threads! :)

You RAWK, my friend!
I may come across as a cranky ole bastard about some things(I’m only 54),however,I’m serious when I say that everyone in here is my brother......
Each and every one of y’all bring something to the table.....its just one big,ole extension of the family unit!! :cheers2:

Hell yeah!! Glad you're back, brother!

Scooter2112

Reaction score
Wellllll,I’m thinking it’s quite a hike,brother......I’m about 45 minutes south of Youngstown.......kinda out in the sticks...however,if y’all ever make it down this way,my door is always open,beer in the fridge and venison for the grill :cheers:
I’m gonna have to get down there and meet up with you one of these days. We’re both the same age and it’s probably 90 minutes or less of a drive. My summer weekends are busy but maybe when we head into fall.