When Karens Attack: No Soup For You

Rocco Crocco

Reaction score
She was finally arrested. At least she has nice eyebrows.
15fe0266251f4c08ab81dfedca396939.jpg

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Under the right circumstances, under the influence of the right amount of adulterants - yea... OK. Would. She looks like a screamer, and I can forgive a lot of shortcomings for screamers.

Sct13

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude the road rage out there is terrible… people are pissed off. Went grocery shopping (fist real excursion since my knee replacement) and this asshole got nasty with me in the aisle with his cart… I was WTF? Yea I’m slow … with a cane… you dick!

he just huffed off… asshole…

then I went to use the restroom… and in there was a dude in the smoking something in a pipe… with him was a boy of eight or so… being used as his lookout!!! WTF ???

I just turned and walked out…

the world is going to hell…

fkin tweekers … I’m moving…

I Break Things

Reaction score
Dude the road rage out there is terrible… people are pissed off. Went grocery shopping (fist real excursion since my knee replacement) and this asshole got nasty with me in the aisle with his cart… I was WTF? Yea I’m slow … with a cane… you dick!

he just huffed off… asshole…

then I went to use the restroom… and in there was a dude in the smoking something in a pipe… with him was a boy of eight or so… being used as his lookout!!! WTF ???

I just turned and walked out…

the world is going to hell…

fkin tweekers … I’m moving…
Some bathrooms are best left alone. Ask @SteveC

Latest Threads