When an amp collector calls...

Big John

my cat, my bitch
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
...and says he's liquidating, what would you do?

Red Beard

Reaction score
Grab nuff cash so i can go look round the for sale amps with interest and see what his definition of “Liquidation “,is compared to mine
Let me know if hes got a 5150 6L6 50w for good price woulda ya

ehb

Chief Discombobulator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get a list....

Big John

my cat, my bitch
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
He sent me a bunch of pics, but I'm not sharing those since I don't have his permission. I've known the guy for years, and he's been collecting a certain brand since literally day one. If I come home with anything this Saturday, I'll snap a few shots.

Deftone

Reaction score
He sent me a bunch of pics, but I'm not sharing those since I don't have his permission. I've known the guy for years, and he's been collecting a certain brand since literally day one. If I come home with anything this Saturday, I'll snap a few shots.
I get that.

Just my humble opinion, but he might not mind you posting pics here if he's trying to liquidate. With his permission of course. Not like you are sharing his contact information or anything like that. You could be helping him out.

Big John

my cat, my bitch
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
He's been around the block, and knows a ton of music industry folks. I doubt he'll need any help selling from this shmuck. His collection will be gone before fall. I'm just lucky enough to be in the door early. We'll see what happens. My fricking wallet's going to be thinner, I know that.

Torren61

Reaction score
I get that.

Just my humble opinion, but he might not mind you posting pics here if he's trying to liquidate. With his permission of course. Not like you are sharing his contact information or anything like that. You could be helping him out.
I don't. They're pictures, not his address. What's his address?

Big John

my cat, my bitch
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Pic is a little out of focus, but I think you can figure it out...

f1Qyv2y.jpg

Latest Threads