What's Your Halloween Costume This Year?

Lord High Warlock

L + U + E = 42
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll be stuck at work doing a 13-hour shift, thanks to the time change. So, I guess I'll be a hospital security guard this year.

Oh, I know...I'll walk around with a maniacal smile all night and tell people my costume is a PSYCHO hospital security guard! LOL

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I don't have time to look for a costume, I am too busy researching local neighborhoods with the most single moms, so I know where to take my kids trick or treating...

Bytor1958

Reaction score
I was thinking a knight from Monty Python and The Holy Grail.. I even have the rabbit with the big pointy teeth.. and a empty bottle of Chambord makes the perfect Holy hand grenade.

CosmicCowboy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty much just staying home and passing out candy...but it now occurs to me that I have a full PA system in the garage. I need to get some Halloween sounds CDs to crank.

Dolebludger

Reaction score
If I lived in a place where the kids trick or treat, I'd stay home and hand out treats. But we now live in a sparsely populated housing addition up on a mountain side, and we get no kids. In my town, everybody seems to get in costume and visit the downtown saloons. That's what we'll do. Probably put on our steampunk outfits.

DHBucker

Reaction score
Well, I was thinking of doing the KISS thing again this year (pic is me, about 25 years ago), but our drummer, who normally throws the Halloween costume parties, got hooked up to a heart monitor a couple of days ago, and has been told to take it real easy for a while. No party this year.
Is that Glenn Danzig and Sister Sarah? Da fuq?

Spot

Reaction score
We played two Alice Cooper shows this Halloween season. First night I was The Town That Dreaded Sundown baghead guy and the second night I was The Smiling Weirdo. The weirdo mask was intolerably hot and grueling to wear for an 18-song set.

Tanner

Reaction score
Had no plans this halloween, but I threw together a (kinda) 4th Doctor costume from what I had in my closet after being invited to a party last minute. At least I had the scarf