What's Your Halloween Costume This Year?

DavGrape

Reaction score
^I don't even want to go if that thing's going to be there.

scoobyzjr

Reaction score
I am going as a homicidal sociopath. We look just like everybody else....:wave:

efstop

Gold Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hawaiian shirt, ripped jeans, a microphone and let my hair run wild. I'll be a current age Robert Plant.

fett

Reaction score
I had a few. The best was one they never got. I am weird. I bought a bunch of rubber dolls. The larger ones. I took them apart and sewed pieces. I went as the "Rogers, coat of arms."

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I had a few. The best was one they never got. I am weird. I bought a bunch of rubber dolls. The larger ones. I took them apart and sewed pieces. I went as the "Rogers, coat of arms."

:shock:

Save that for the afterhours :laugh2:

foxtrot

Reaction score
As I don't have any plans, I don't really have a costume lined up. If I did, something comic or video game related might be fun.

This could serve as a funny last minute option:

parts

Reaction score
Maybe shove a stick up my azz and go as a sheit sickle..

THDNUT

Reaction score
Skin, are you going to give out any candy with that on? I had a crypt keeper mask 10 or so years ago that I wore to give out candy. It scared the kids so bad I started to worry about lawsuits. :shock:
Some of them jumped back and hit my honeysuckle bushes, falling to the ground, just missing hitting their heads on the scalloped bricks outlining my flower beds. :facepalm:

sk8rat

Reaction score
I thought it would be funny to be jimmy page but since I waited too long to grow a beard and don't have a tall blonde girl to be Robert plant it wouldn't be that funny.

DHBucker

Reaction score
Damn it Chris! That's one big goat!

Psst... Watch out... Dave is a goat herder....

As for you Harmony.... Umm.... Yeah..... I dig it... I dig it a lot.... Hang on Thump... There will be turbulence ... Well... I hope she doesn't Waco you too hard with that whip.

NeptuneBlue

Reaction score
I'll throw on a hoodie and go hang out with a few friends. That should be plenty scary enough :laugh2: