What's with the OTHER LP Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

truetone6

Reaction score
I registered there over 2 years ago and every time I try to log in I get this message:

******, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

TC5A

Reaction score
I guess they're entitled to limit access to their forum if they so wish. But on what basis? Maybe they didn't like the user name I chose?... :p

John Vasco

I'm with the band
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Carrot,

You musta been a really bad boy to get banned...

I've been on there since June 2002. No problems, apart from upsettiing the odd Mod on occasions. Incredible amount of knowledge and experience over there, allied to what's on here, no need to go anywhere else apart from these two forums to find an answer to almost every conceivable question.

Cookie-boy

Reaction score
I'm there. Can't remember who as but I'm there!!!!:laugh2:

hoss

Reaction score
I know they began migrating to XenForo (like the software here) this week but the site has been completly down now for 2 days. Anybody in the know what's happening?

strat1701

El Diablo Cazador De Hombres
Reaction score
I was just trying again now to pull that forum up, it was up earlier in the week, I assume its some technical issue with the VM or hosting provider. But yeah 2 days at least they've been inaccessable.

fry

Reaction score
I thought that the difficulty in becoming a member over there is what directly led to this forum’s existence.

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought that the difficulty in becoming a member over there is what directly led to this forum’s existence.
Nope! Lack of cake.

murmel

Reaction score
I tried to register there in late 2008, but they didn´t respond. Found MLP and never looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads