What year is it?!?!??

fett

Reaction score
Notice the chain. I wore this around my neck for the bling. :cool2: That's a Shootin' Shell. The derringer swings out and the plastic bullet can hit a belly button at 5 feet.:laugh2: I also have a Fanner 50. 1959.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why do so many want to regress to the past and refuse to accept the future?

Because the past has stuff like Marshall plexis and 1959 bursts.

The future? Well, there's rap. Yeah, there you go Steve. No instruments, no melody , no harmony, no guitars.

You get rap.

No, don't thank me..

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The hand held, ultra slim, large screen cellphone was a wonderful invention. Truly amazing. It put the world at our fingertips. Just a couple of taps and you are information-wise all over the world.

But look at the damage it's caused.

Newton's Third Law has never been truer. For every action there is a reaction. Of opposite and equal proportion.

People no longer look where they are going.

People no longer bother to encounter each other face-to-face.

People no longer venture out to see things, see the world, and react with the world the way the world reacts to them.

Face stuck in the phone. It's horrible.

The quality of living has been utterly destroyed, IMO. People cannot be compelled or bothered to look up from their fucking phone. Nothing is of quality in work or manufacture, because people do not care in the choice of those things. "just give me the one I can get right now".. instant gratification. Just like on the cellphone. Instant reward for one's demand.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Because the past has stuff like Marshall plexis and 1959 bursts.

The future? Well, there's rap. Yeah, there you go Steve. No instruments, no melody , no harmony, no guitars.

You get rap.

No, don't thank me..
Great Scott!!

OMG. No. Not rap. Anything but rap. Please make it go away. The person who invented rap should be kicked in their nuts!

Outside of that, Imma liking the future. Too bad all the really cool shit is gonna happen after I'm dead, though.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great Scott!!

OMG. No. Not rap. Anything but rap. Please make it go away. The person who invented rap should be kicked in their nuts!

Outside of that, Imma liking the future. Too bad all the really cool shit is gonna happen after I'm dead, though.

I hereby sentence you to a life of bubba-butt Kardashian. That's what you get. Every day, that's your world.

Where are the guitars, Steve? Oh, wait.. here they are:

And yes, they SHOULD be kicked in the Jimmys.

You like it? -You live it.

Give me 1958 any fucking day of the week.

Last edited:

DavGrape

Reaction score
Heck yeah; gimme 1958 and we're going out for ice cream.

Ward and Beave went to the big baseball game.
This is how they arrived back home.

Cleavers.jpg

Last edited:

JTM45

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The hand held, ultra slim, large screen cellphone was a wonderful invention. Truly amazing. It put the world at our fingertips. Just a couple of taps and you are information-wise all over the world.

But look at the damage it's caused.

Newton's Third Law has never been truer. For every action there is a reaction. Of opposite and equal proportion.

People no longer look where they are going.

People no longer bother to encounter each other face-to-face.

People no longer venture out to see things, see the world, and react with the world the way the world reacts to them.

Face stuck in the phone. It's horrible.

The quality of living has been utterly destroyed, IMO. People cannot be compelled or bothered to look up from their fucking phone. Nothing is of quality in work or manufacture, because people do not care in the choice of those things. "just give me the one I can get right now".. instant gratification. Just like on the cellphone. Instant reward for one's demand.
I think I love you, can I hump your leg?

slug_maine

Reaction score
Robots killed 29 scientists in hushed-up rampage: AI conspiracy theory takes off

Robots might not have secretly murdered a clutch of scientists in Japan – but that could change.

Entrepreneur Elon Musk, for one, believes AI one day could be a very real “threat” to humankind.

“As AI gets probably much smarter than humans, the relative intelligence ratio is probably similar to that between a person and a cat, maybe bigger,” Musk said recently. “I do think we need to be very careful about the advancement of AI.”

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I hereby sentence you to a life of bubba-butt Kardashian. That's what you get. Every day, that's your world.

Where are the guitars, Steve? Oh, wait.. here they are:

And yes, they SHOULD be kicked in the Jimmys.

You like it? -You live it.

Give me 1958 any fucking day of the week.
Kardashian? The one with those big, DSLs?

mother-god-meme1.jpg

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
Entropy isn't only a term used in thermodynamics. Generally speaking, I believe that everything moves towards chaos, including society. As society matures and populations expand, divergent behavior escalates and we continue the inevitable march towards chaos.

I don't look forward to the chaos, I look back fondly on the order from the past.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kardashian? The one with those big, DSLs?

View attachment 512260
Yes. The Ass That Ate Cleveland.

-because lazy, on-yer-butt-at-22-years-old-staring-into-phone gets a complex if she doesn't look as good as girls with healthy outdoor lifestyles. So lazy, huge and cellulite-shitty is the new pretty.

Hey, you guys made it "okay". Should have fought back harder. Now this is your world. Live it, love it, embrace the suck.

Latest Threads