What Were They Thinking?

bungle

Reaction score
They have a black over gold version of this locally. Looks stupid as fuk. They did all that damage and then clear coated over it? Idiots.:thumb: Killer guitar otherwise. Really is kinda sad.
00101_lCnvZv1aI3B_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

Danelectro

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The only way that I even consider buying that guitar is if the price of the guitar plus the price of a total refin was no more than $3K.

Danelectro

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Yikes, I just read the description. Its says that these were made in Surf Green, Gold, Black and this Classic White, and only 100 were made in each color. Than means that there are 400 of these damn things floating around.

They have had sillier ideas....

boola1

Reaction score
Yikes, I just read the description. Its says that these were made in Surf Green, Gold, Black and this Classic White, and only 100 were made in each color. Than means that there are 400 of these damn things floating around.

That looks so strange, my brain can't procss it. It doesn't make me feel ill like the guitar in the OP though :)

If the other half is matched to the top half, that woud have been one great looking burst!

PierM

Reaction score

Then they sue someone because you don't want that crap.... :laugh2: :laugh2:

oldflame

Reaction score
Relic job is beyond awful. Just buy a used one, and get it painted in white.

TD_Madden

Reaction score
VERY similar to my white '86 Studio...and of course IT has naturally aged. ;-)

Scott Lee

Reaction score
That white thing looks like the player got shot and bled on it as he died. Too bad, the white itself is kinda nice, but the pricing seems like someone divided the dollar amount gibson is in the hole by how many guitars they made that week.

Latest Threads