What The Tuck?

slug_maine

Reaction score
‘Tuck Buddies’: Underwear to help boys as young as five hide their gender.

There’s a new line of underwear on the market, and it’s helping ‘transgender’ boys as young as five hide their penises.

Tuck Buddies” were created to be a “comfortable underwear option for transgender kids.” The product is designed with an extra layer at the front to “provide a bit of padding and coverage for young trans kids.”

“My five and a half year old trans daughter has pretty much always presented as a female,” one customer said. “As an infant everyone assumed she was a baby girl.”

“Around five, after transitioning, she really started noticing her penis more, and complaining about it ‘bothering her in all kinds of different ways.”

The mother went on to explain how anxious she felt thinking about her child “outing herself unintentionally.” But when she purchased a pair of “Tuck Buddies” her child exclaimed, “Mama! These fix all my problems!”

http://caldronpool.com/tuck-buddies-underwear-to-help-boys-as-young-as-five-hide-their-gender/

Rando375

Silver Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Quoted this from a related article. I think the majority of these children are being done a disservice by self-interest groups, politics and the media.

The Stonewall, School Report Scotland found: 96% of trans students attempt self-harm and 40% attempt suicide. While in the U.S., the National Center for Transgender Equality suggests: 40% admit to serious mental health problems and 40% have attempted suicide.

Australia’s Telethon Kids Instituterecently revealed: Almost 80% of trans people aged 14-25 years had self-harmed, compared to almost 11% in the general population; 48% attempted suicide, compared to 2.4% of the general population; Trans youth suffer symptoms of depression almost 10 times the rate of the Australian average for young people; And they have anxiety disorders 10-13 times the rate of the average.

Dr Paul McHugh, former head of psychiatry at John Hopkins University, has argued 70-80% of all children with transgender feelings grow out of it. McHugh went on to say, “policy makers and the media are doing no favors either to the public or the transgendered by treating their confusions as a right in need of defending rather than as a mental disorder that deserves understanding, treatment and prevention.”

Lungo

Reaction score
Anyone else read the reviews? I'm suspicious. There just CAN'T be that many people out there that use the term "kiddo."