What online courses are you currently taking?

TheWelder

Reaction score
I'm currently working through several soloing courses from Jeff McErlain on Truefire. Really trying to push the musicality of my playing forward. Trying to move off the currently pleateau...

If you have not tried Jeff's course content on Truefire, I totally recommend giving him a look.
I've quickly become a fan of Corey Congilio. I've purchased his blues courses on Udemy (still working through them) and a couple on Truefire. I really like his teaching style and he keeps building on the previous lesson feeding you minor changes. I also like that he throws in various inversions to give you more options.

I also reached out to him on a couple of things and he personally responded. Seems like a stand-up guy.
I'm a big fan of Corey and Jeff's courses as well. They are both great players with excellent tone and tasteful licks, but just as importantly, they are great teachers. Really enjoy their instructional styles.

Midnight Blues

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jens Larson:

neoclassical

Reaction score
I did a few of the Claus Levin/Wizard of Shred courses. Very good stuff.

dalezjc

Reaction score
I've taken Steve Stine, Tim Pierce, Griff Hamlin, and Cory G. Tim provides the least hand holding, but has the best content. Stine *could * be really good, but there's always a push to buy the next course. Gruff is great if you like blues lessons.

JohnnyN

Reaction score
I'm currently working through several soloing courses from Jeff McErlain on Truefire. Really trying to push the musicality of my playing forward. Trying to move off the currently pleateau...

If you have not tried Jeff's course content on Truefire, I totally recommend giving him a look.
Agreed! I'd recommend Corey Congilio too. Great courses and he post a lot of great stuff on his YT channel.

Latest Threads