What music do you surf MLP to?

Thundermtn

Reaction score
Most of the time when I'm on here I have something going on for background noise.

Not only does it sort of hide my tinnitus but it's also is like watching a race with the tv volume turned up, it's just better some how.

Lately it's been this in another window.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Does anyone else surf here with tunes?

DavGrape

Reaction score
A lot of what other P-ers have put up, if I never heard it.

'Run To The Hills' always sounds good.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Most of the time when I'm on here I have something going on for background noise.

Not only does it sort of hide my tinnitus but it's also is like watching a race with the tv volume turned up, it's just better some how.

Lately it's been this in another window.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Does anyone else surf here with tunes?
The strange thing ive never listened to tumes surfing this MUSIC SITE but I usually have a tune running through my head so that.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Oh i was born with mild tinnitus its gotten less severe as i ve aged/ but its very annoying when things are dead silent. I get it.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Mostly classical guitar.

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
could be anything on any given day . today I was catching up on dirty girl rock , came across this cover

lead singer is Arrow de Wilde . have to love a girl that can perform in a diamond studded maxi pad . that's Rock and Roll

daughter to the photographer Autumn de Wilde . and granddaughter to the photographer Jerry de Wilde . interesting family

smk506

Reaction score
When I want music just for the sake of music I put on surf or metal usually depending on mood these days. I used to listen to the blues but it got really tired and stale for me after a few years.

Malikon

말억건
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
The past few years it's JMetal and Kpop, ... or the stuff i grew up with. (Metallica, Sabbath, Skynyrd, Credence, Slayer, Exodus, Testament, Helloween, etc. )

Crotch

Triggered
Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score

I Break Things

Reaction score
Jimi Hendrix, Slipknot, Green Day, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Frank Iero, My Chemical Romance, Three Days Grace, Pink Floyd, Breaking Benjamin, Crossfade, EDEN... I'm sort of all over the place. Depends on the mood I'm in and what mood I feel like feeding into at the time.