What is your next guitar going to be?

hans

Reaction score
Have you tried out the Ampeg AMG100's? Full 24 Fret Neck. They're even making them out of wood now so you don't have to wear pants anymore. They still have the wacky interchangeable pickups too.

ampeg-amg100.jpg

I've had an eye on those Ampegs for a while, but I am more in need of more versatile guitar (2 pups) - already have a Melody Maker. Anyway, I went ahead and bought the SG special in faded brown today, because I was given the opportunity to buy a very, very cheap one. After ½ hour of TLC it's now a beast of a player - I'm in love!

L60N

Reaction score
An R8 with a top like an onion!

jammon03

Reaction score
Just bought a Deluxe Strat pickin it up on Monday.Sold my last one a couple of years ago and although I love my Les Paul find myself really missing that strat.

MrWiggles

Reaction score
I've spend most of my time daydreaming bout 3 guitars:

'59 Les Paul
Gibson Les Paul Buckethead Signature
Ibanez Jem Steve Vai sig

I've played the Jem and i absolutely love it,but the FR really pisses me off..

Edit**: I wouldnt mind having a ES-335. I played it when I when to the Gibson shop in Nashville. GREAT guitar

claricSTi

Reaction score
Damn Guitarfish, that is one sexy 335. My standard is still pretty new to me so I really don't have gas for anything yet although the sound of a hollow body is quite intriguing:hmm:

guitarfish

Reaction score
Damn Guitarfish, that is one sexy 335. My standard is still pretty new to me so I really don't have gas for anything yet although the sound of a hollow body is quite intriguing:hmm:

Thanks! Yeah, there's always something to want next, lol! I've always wanted a 335. It hasn't disappointed!

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
Maybe this...
360_12.jpg

Or, possibly this...
325c64.jpg

Latest Threads