What is this thing?

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
Looks like a 12 string Eko or some type of semi electric in that segment. Maybe have a look inside the F holes and you can find some information, any brand name on front or the backside of the headstock?

jkes01

Reaction score
Yeah, definitely a 60’s guitar. Looks like there may be writing on the TRC, or better yet, peak inside the sound hole while your up there. Don’t forget the flashlight.

Reactions: Who

Josh_of_CYWG

Reaction score
Yeah, definitely a 60’s guitar. Looks like there may be writing on the TRC, or better yet, peak inside the sound hole while your up there. Don’t forget the flashlight.
There’s a logo on the headstock, but it’s so faded I can’t read it, same with the logo in the f-hole

Side Burns

Reaction score
This thing has been hanging up in my dads restaurant for the last 20 years, and I just finally now got a closer look at it to find it’s a real guitar, and I really wanna know what it is, anyone have a clue?
Can you turn off the neon and get a pic of the headstock?

Side Burns

Reaction score
But if you want the shape look at the neon in the picture, it aligns with the headstock shape perfectly
Yup, but it looks like theres writing on the truss rod cover and maybe also on the headstock too

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
Kind of looks like a Guyatone in body and headstock design. But the F holes are different
r7ln2qa9kmiqvrdjonfn.jpg
Guya12.jpg

Latest Threads