What Guitar Stuff Do You Plan To Do While At Home?

NotScott

Reaction score
Oh well, tonight's gig cancelled at the last minute after a visit by city officials "reminding" the club owner of the new "guidelines" enacted this morning.

So instead of cranking the Komet tonight, I will venture out to my local supermarket and be entertained by the paranoids, crazies and "gibsmedats". You just can't buy entertainment this good! :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

lpfan1980

Reaction score
I admit, I haven't been playing enough since the heavy-handedness came down over the past week. Too distracted, too curious about what's unfolding. What else can you do when stuck at home during a pandemic?

Play guitar!

I'm going back to sharpening up my chops enough to take over as singer/lead guitarist in The SweatHogs. I gotta get some licks down and tighten up some dreadful solo playing. Anyone wanna teach me some tricks over skype? My thing has been to sing and play rhythm, I'm in new territory.

I also want to trade out some pedals I have that don't get used. I just traded a BOSS tuner for a Nano Big Muff for my in-ear jamming board. Woo-hoo!! I will spend some time today tweaking my muff tone.

What will you be fiddling while Rome burns?
Play clean Play some more I usually play for 15 minutes a day anyhoo after 2 years something approaching actual music

jdto

Pretend Human
Premium Member
Reaction score
We’re on work from home for the next week, at least. After that, we’ll see. I’ve got my Halcyon NL-00 (13-fret, deep body L-00) on the stand and have finally started practicing fingerpicking. I alternate it with my National NRP steel. I should get out the Rick Fines fingerstyle blues DVD and go through the lessons...

fry

Reaction score
Working right through, unless I get this thing. I work for a huge company that delivers medical supplies. My division works almost exclusively with nursing facilities, which I was walking around in until a few days ago. We're dropping the stuff outside now, driving away. If I'm confirmed to have been exposed to it, it's home for a 14 day quarantine, paid. We're probably only getting busier for the time being.

jkes01

Reaction score
We were told to work from home all week. Wife is working from home as well. My son is on spring break and they emailed us last night that they will be out until the first of April. Thankfully daycare is still open for my little girl, othwise there wouldn’t be much work getting done at home.

Just finished the bone nut and fretboard scraping on my Trad Pro. Got all the parts to put JP wiring in it, so that’s next. If we get a break in this crappy weather, I want to clean up the garage and do some much needed organizing, especially my bench. Maybe I’ll get started on the OM kit I have still boxed up. :hmm:

Latest Threads