what does this mean?

Roger66

Reaction score
I am sorry for being nit-picky, but you misspelled "In the interest of my sanity, I wisely disable" at the beginning of your first sentence.
Yeah he got it all wrong. He spelled 'wisely' P A T H O L O G I C A L L Y. He only got the I and the L Y correct and used way too many letters. Sorry to nit pick.

Skyjerk

Meatbomb
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah he got it all wrong. He spelled 'wisely' P A T H O L O G I C A L L Y. He only got the I and the L Y correct and used way too many letters. Sorry to nit pick.
Cut me some slack, I only made it through grade 1 before they threw me out for bad spelling

rfrizz

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cut me some slack, I only made it through grade 1 before they threw me out for bad spelling
No judgment from me! I got past 1st grade, but I dropped out of high school at the start of my second semester of 12th grade. I have a BS, an MBA, and a GED. I left high school in January, and started college six weeks later.

Skyjerk

Meatbomb
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
No judgment from me! I got past 1st grade, but I dropped out of high school at the start of my second semester of 12th grade. I have a BS, an MBA, and a GED. I left high school in January, and started college six weeks later.
I got my HS diploma and then never went to school ever again. :)

LeftyF2003

Reaction score
It's a bad day when you own an Alexa. Those things are there only to snoop on you.
Yes, they ARE listening to you all the time. Otherwise, how could they know when you spoke their name?

Never invite a big company's snooper machine into your house. Beat the shit out of that thing with a brick or a sledgehammer and never look back!
I like mine, but I only use it for timers and to check weather / wind speed.

moreles

Reaction score
Almost every single notificationb ever is about something benefiting the sender and seeking to get something from you. It's like having a little pocket vampire.

rfrizz

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got my HS diploma and then never went to school ever again. :)
I may have education credentials, but some of my most important learning has been self-directed using books and websites. The best reason for me to take a formal class is to keep me on track and not slacking off.

Ultimately, we are all self-taught. It can help to have a good teacher, especially for certain topics, but we have to do the work in order to learn.

Latest Threads