What do you think is so special bout it?

lifele55

Reaction score
Lesters for the look and definitely the versatility, blues to rock.
But I can't agree more with it being a bitch on the upper frets. Just gotta watch more Zakk and Slash vids and others (Joe Bonamassa anyone?) and learn. They play it like hot knife cutting butter...

:hmm: :headbanger:

mike newport

Reaction score
They look killer. They sound killer. They play like butter. They're hard to play sitting down though, for me anyway. And they can be relatively heavy, but you get used to it. For certain applications, I think they sound superior to many different guitars. Nothing can take me away from my strat's though. Which is kinda funny, cos when I started about 34 years ago, I hated strats. The reason was the middle p-up got in the way, and the neck volume knob always turning down when you play. I'm used to it now. Strats rule for me...m

Case24

Reaction score
I like the way the neck joins the body at such a steep pitch. It's like it's reaching out to greet your left hand. Also, I like the thickness of the body, the carving of the top and the binding on the neck. It's just so comfortable to play. And don't get me started about the tone. Even Clapton must miss the tone as he has that decibel boost feature to try and replicate the tone of a Gibson.

loneguitar

Reaction score
Hand made with American pride, the tone is awesome and the quality unsurpassed, all of the Gibson's are beautiful, I have 3 and love each one

Latest Threads