What do you kno about this site to buy Les Paul apparel ?

meatball

Reaction score
A question , Have you ver purchased any clothing from www.mosistar.com ? There is some really cool Les Paul apparel I have Been looking at ,but I know nothing about their dependability .. have you ever Purchased from them ? If yes , is it quality clothing ? Does it come in a timely manner ,, are they internet safe to shop ,, you know all the etc stuff we have to know ,so please let me know .
They have a full fleece hoodie with my 57 Reissue Goldtop on the front of it and I want it for this coming winter ,,, let me know folks .. take a look at this site and give me your opinion please .. I saw an advertisement on Face Book and it looks pretty cool....

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
Some of the guys on the Mercury/Gemini/Apollo Facebook group bought the space suit hoodies. Cool hoodies, but very low quality. Very thin, they weren't sure the print would be durable. Ultimately, they only wear them when the grandkids come over.

SGeoff

Reaction score
the knobs don't seem to do anything.. :dunno:

Reactions: BKS

Sp8ctre

Reaction score
I bought one of their hoodies and it was terrible! It was real thin polyester type material (slick and shiny). Not a nice cotton mix that most decent sweatshirts use...I would not recommend the hoodies and I NEVER wear mine...

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
I bought one of their hoodies and it was terrible! It was real thin polyester type material (slick and shiny). Not a nice cotton mix that most decent sweatshirts use...I would not recommend the hoodies and I NEVER wear mine...

fry

Reaction score
There has been a rash of ads all over for clothing websites in the last couple years. They all look great, and the prices are awesome. If you do a little search on some sites where people give readings, they all have shit ratings. Very shady stuff, low-quality, bad service.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
There has been a rash of ads all over for clothing websites in the last couple years. They all look great, and the prices are awesome. If you do a little search on some sites where people give readings, they all have shit ratings. Very shady stuff, low-quality, bad service.
I see "rash" and "clothing" in your post.
That's all I need!
:thumb: