What do I have?

EvLectric

Reaction score
Mods, why was my response between what's now post 18 & 19 deleted? I said my guess was... never mind. I got Solo to help the guy out. If I said something wrong I apologize. Street454, I hope I helped you out. Solo is the GoTo SG man.

LtKojak

Reaction score
I didn't even show you the good part!

It gives me physical pain just to look at that poor, butchered guitar of yours.

I really hope you know how to use power tools, it looks like you'll certainly need'em to repair it... and BADLY!

street454

Reaction score
I appreciate all the help! and like I said...I need to get the neck set before doing anything. Solo...why is there no serial number on this thing?

SoloDallas

Reaction score
I appreciate all the help! and like I said...I need to get the neck set before doing anything. Solo...why is there no serial number on this thing?

Easily deleted. OR the neck has been replaced. Could be anything.
At a given point, we (I am in the same condition with several issue guitars) don't care.

We just enjoy the wood and metal ;)

icantbuyafender

Reaction score
I'll see what I can do! Thanks for the input, folks!
Mark

Try making a new top for the cavity. So it looks like its not routed ALL the way through. With some titebond and a nice refinishing job, you might be able to hide it. You'd have to trace the area or the cavity cover, i suppose. This way youd have actual wood to mount the electronics on. :thumb:

Latest Threads