What Day is This? What Year?Still Here?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Tim E Fezz here at my gateleg for a change. I wake up. HUGE day again. How do I thrive continually? I'm beyond burnt. Puberty hit,,,,,then HOLY POLY,,,,,,intensity. I was very content until '78. Horror movies+baseball+izards+comic books............

What Year is This?

"C'mon somebody answer me. Tim E Fezz here."

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Chaos here in Philly. Tim E Fezz? Why? How? Never heard of him. Tim Fezz here.

"Tim E, where did you come from?"
" Link sent me."
"Nice. Welcome. This is a guitar forum. Talk JUNK."
" I thought I was in HELL!"
"No, Tim T's brain.....do anything you want. He is proteted?"

This is FUN.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Tim T here now. I asked Link for help. He has sent it. Thanks. Fezz+E Fezz just play some guitar. Here is a GoldTop V with Silvertrons. Fezz take THE BEAST. I'll write the rest of this post.

It was 1985. I was 19. She was 28. She had blonde hair and BIG......brown eyes. We would POUND Chambord +champagne and watch Beta tapes. The Terminator was on. My head was WAY light. I could not believe how modern the world was. A year out of HS. What a world! Hot Legs+BOOZE+BETA TAPES......................

My fave scene is Ahnold NAKED:shock: Time-traveled,,,,,,,,,,,Asking DRUNK

"What Year is This This This This ????????????????????????

Ahnold is now exGOV + tabloid m////////////

Damn,MrsFUZZ gave me a salad ,,,,,,,,,,FOOD! I NEED NO FOOD! I'm Creating!

Spinach+bacon ........onion dressing....

The FLOW is dead now. A lesson to be learned. HUNGRY ARTIST FLOWS. Fed ARTIST......LLLLLlllllazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

That is why R+R is a young man's game. Wives ,,,let me correct this. Good wives keep a man "somewhat" content. Even I , a man who HATES contentment have fallen under WOMAN'S spell.

I watched the Terminator. The FUTURE? What did it hold? Well 19 yr old Tim T, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'm you. It is 2013. "We" are married. I write PULP for guitar forums. They are video games EVERYWHERE,,,,,,,,,Cameras everywhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THE FUTURE IS SICK!

Tim T sips his Chambord +champagne. Did she spike me? I have voices in my head. 2013? This is 1985. I'm free. Wife? WHat!

SIGNING OUT FROM 1985, TIM T
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYOoWCv_PYE]Terminator 2 "I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle" 1080p - YouTube[/ame]

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
Great read LEADER. Man it is good to have you back 100%

Lp2057 & Lp2099
Lp2022

Lp01

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I'm in PURGATORY. I was BADBOY. BOOZE+SEX crumpled cars. 2013? This is a BAD joke.

MineGoesTo11

Reaction score
The eighties..

Terminator
Tab
T Tops

Men wore cut off muscle tees. A strange time.

lespaul01

Banned
Reaction score
Tim, sometimes I spend hours pouring through only your posts/ Really gets me BURNING HOT, PUMPED and on FIRE>

I see lots of Chumps n' Clowns all over you. You constantly delight.

Lp2057

Sloppy Joe

Reaction score
In the universal sense, we are each and everyone of us, insignificant specks of dust.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Money back. One year=Cherry Norlin Standard. I'm so happy,,,,,JACK!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52cQeFBU2Kw]The Who - Happy Jack - YouTube[/ame]

mgenet

Earth = Cheese Burger
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its the year of the Goof.
A new Chinese image due to
the fact they are now
practicing capitalism.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
This is YEAR OF THE FEZZ,,,,,,getting out of debt. POWER TRIO #3 is in the works. My "bassist" has been playing 8 weeks. OLD friend since 76. Plays seated. Drummer is motivated. OLD friend since 89. Fantastic bassist. Does recordings....loves playing drums. Re-recording DIED W/BUUERCUPS in THEIR MOUTHS. Huge dbl album. Very SURF. I'm doing cover heavy set. Nice FEZZ. No blood. SURFPUNK. Then ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYe38oFFdE]Jimi Hendrix - Who Knows (Band Of Gypsies 1970) - YouTube[/ame]

mgenet

Earth = Cheese Burger
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's now...
but then it's not.

Thermionik

Banned
Reaction score
now_isness_strange_loop.jpg

172911.jpg

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Nik,,,and WORLD........The LP has me believing. Rah Rah Gibson. I'm buying another Red one. I see my life+Death in the Beast's binding. Is there anything more lovely than a beat-up weathered Lp? Maybe a Goldie finished red? A Red finished Gold. Darkbacks?

Latest Threads