What are you doing tonight?

Uncle Vinnie

Proud Boomer
Premium Member
Reaction score
Memorizing the lyrics to "I'm Beginning To See The Light" then playing and singing it in 4 flats.
Whew!!!!!

lancpudn

Reaction score
Tonight I've just made tea, Fillet of rainbow trout, new potatoes, carrots/swede & cabbage :thumb:

Now just poured myself a whisky & warm water and switched on my gaming PC to play Train Sim World on the Main-Spessart Bahn tonight in Germany on the double deckers. :dude:

tjbitt

Reaction score
Watching SX tonight.

^^^^^^ What streaming service do you use for Supercross? I don't get NBC sports network, I was going to subscribe to NBC Sports Gold but heard it's streaming was not very consistent.

mdubya

Reaction score
^^^^^^ What streaming service do you use for Supercross? I don't get NBC sports network, I was going to subscribe to NBC Sports Gold but heard it's streaming was not very consistent.
cricfree.sc and lots of protection. :thumb:

I could use my buddy's NBC Gold pass, but I don't like it. If I miss the race, it is almost always on youtube in some form the next day.

But playing guitar while watching moto is a pretty enjoyable Saturday night for me. :jam:

There are a few other sketchy streams out there, too:

viprow.net

This one is live right now.

KTM

Reaction score
Having a wee dram seeing as it's Burns' night (had haggis for dinner last night).

Then it's off to watch TV with m'lady.
Is that Rob Roy tartan I see on the table in the foreground? It's known around here as Buffalo Plaid. I'm of Scottish/Irish decent, love tartan, plaid and a good Scotch, but haggis, never tried it.

Olds442

Reaction score
tonight i'm sitting in a hospital waiting room while dad has his gallbladder removed. he had stones removed yesterday.
recovery was ugly yesterday so not looking forward to that.