What are you doing tonight?

Alligatorbling

หัวเราะดังลั่น
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Its FRIDAY! I am geared up for the weekend and have fun plans for tonight. I've got a hot date! And by date I mean staying in, ordering Chinese take out and watching a movie.

What about you? Anything fun planned?

rxbandit

Reaction score
Re-building and programming my board, picked up a used Boss ES-8 pedal switcher yesterday and I'm excited to get after it tonight. I've been using pedal switchers for a couple years ago (love them, makes gigs so much easier. Less tap-dancing/thinking and more rocking out). The previous switchers I've been using all had limitations in one way or another, this is the one I should have gotten from the beginning (but didn't want to drop the cash). Crazy powerful effects switcher. I really like to dive in and personalize the tones for each song.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dinner and drinks at the usual spot and then home. Tomorrow going to watch a band of a friend of mine at a small bar. They play stray cats style original shit. Should be fun.

efstop

Premium Member
Reaction score
NGG's response may be Canadian. I use it myself, but in delicate company I say SFA, most in my circle know what it means.

Tonight I should replace the strings and battery on the J-29. But I likely won't.

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
We are going to my daughters house to celebrate my granddaughter's 12th birthday. Cake, coffee & presents. And afterwards, a little time playing guitars with my grandson & maybe cleaning his Garand.

Then, home to shit-post with @Tone deaf

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
10 am Dropped off AceBurst to tech-soon to be SUPERCOOOLJUK Burst,

went to Wyeth Museum.
1579909017490.png

....now- resting-lemon chicken then
1579908882393.png

My Les Paul Classifieds