What are you cooking for the big game?

Olds442

Reaction score
I was tasked with baked beans, so this is what i put in the smoker to start the deal.

two layers, you can't see the cast iron drip pan under that grate. no idea what i'm doing, just figured i should smoke the meat before mixing it all together and baking it.

what are you making?

spoony

Reaction score
Having Raisin Bran, maybe a cold half eaten burrito while watching the game in my hotel room.

I am a Chiefs and Brady fan should be a good game, like it was when they met two years ago.

s

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
As posted in two other threads already...
:dunno:

Imma eat me some Snow's wings for SuperBowl today!
With some bad unethical meaty pork ribs even!
And will exceptionally drink one or a couple of Corona's (I usually think it tastes like foamy piss,
although I have never had real foamy piss to compare) because, you know, times being what they are.
But I'll open things up with some Smithwick's so real beer will be addressed.
And to be on the safe side, I'll have some side Romane Cesar salad.

dave b

Reaction score
I'm not sure what she's cooking in there, but it smells good.. I knows there's lemon meringue pie for dessert, so I'se happy.

jkes01

Reaction score

rcole_sooner

Beach Bum
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had a bowl of carrots. I'm trying my best to shake this covid 19 lbs I've gained since this thing began. Being stuck at home all I do is eat.

:laugh2:

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Went to a buddy's for the game. The menu had: chili, buffalo wings, kielbasa (made locally), chips, salsa, queso, assorted hors d'oeuvres and other good stuff.

Latest Threads