What A Shame.....

Nugget

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What a shame Jeff Flegler ( Weldaar) isn't here on this forum anymore.
I miss his input and sorry to see him depart. He did a lot of good for some of the winders on this forum.

kevinT

Reaction score
why did jeff leave?...I talked to him via email a few days ago and he said he was taking a break...I didn't ask why...

jomo

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Little drama, he'll be back. It was just a little misunderstanding.

decoy205

Reaction score
I was wondering what happened to him. Just forum bs? That's retarded. Hopefully he'll be back.

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I had spoken with him on the phone & things seem fine .Think he may have took something the wrong way .Yes there was a thread that lasted a few hours & was removed in the middle of the day & he got second hand wind of its content & dredged it up but I as far I know it was long resolved before it started. I do know he is pending knee surgery & will be in the hospital for 10 days.

ReverendJWblues

MLP Chaplain
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I didnt know Jeff had left, we usually talk thru the week at some point. I know he was hurting pretty bad (leg) last time we talked, as I was talking about my hand surgery upcoming. He's a great guy, those of you who never conversed with him have been missing out. Maybe I'll call him but if he's had his surgery I dont wanna bother him. It will be a shame if he has left, but I know I still have a friend.

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What a shame Jeff Flegler ( Weldaar) isn't here on this forum anymore.
I miss his input and sorry to see him depart. He did a lot of good for some of the winders on this forum.
Where did you get this info anyway ?

Zool

Reaction score
I didn't know he left either. Jeff's a great guy and does this forum a lot of good.

I hope he comes back and all is well with him

Latest Threads