What a pile of suckage today.

scott1970

Reaction score
There's a local man who owns a small chain of superbly equipped gyms which are open 24/7. He personally reached out to the fire and police departments to offer full memberships at $15/month. I jumped on that deal the day after the gym was shuttered. And his offer had nothing to do with our city gym closing, seems he's just a good guy.

I met with him while on duty, and I took one of my guys with me. The owner is an extremely muscular man way past normal proportions. After we spoke, he asked if we had any questions for him. I told him my fellow officer had a question, but he was a bit hesitant to ask. The guy with me had no questions, so I had to think quick. I told the owner my co-worker was wondering if he could score some 'roids, specifically a brand known on the street as "donkey balls." I told him my partner really wanted to get his hands on some donkey balls. The look on both their faces was priceless.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Compared to one particular portly fireman who was notorious for stripping nude and changing clothes in the middle of the gym? Yeah, vast improvement.
I used to use the gym at a prestigious college club in Boston. The place had everything you could want: great restaurant, free weights, machines, sauna, steam room, squash courts and so on. There is a tended bar in the men's locker room with half a dozen card/pub tables. The problem was that in the men's locker room, the old bastards that went to the school 100 years ago would hang out in just towels and play cards and sh*t.

Latest Threads