WGS 12" Reaper 8 ohm

Brewdude

Reaction score
Hey up for sale is a WGS 12" Reaper (8 ohm) I had in my Trinity 18w that I recently sold and have been forgetting to put up for sale now that I don't have an amp for it...

I bought it directly from WGS and used it for a while, so it should be pretty well broken in, but was never gigged or anything like that. This is a great little Greenback-like speaker and absolutely roars with a Marshall themed amp. Heres the page and description about this speaker on WGS's website: https://wgsusa.com/Reaper

It is pretty much as new except I soldered on some wires to the connector, which I have since removed and took off most of the solder so its back to basically as-new. I can include the wires and jack and/or solder them back on if you'd prefer too...

These sell for $90 from WGS, but speakers seem to have awful resale value in my experience so I'm asking $70 shipped, let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures. Thanks for looking!

Brewdude

Reaction score
Bump

Feel free to make an offer, really just trying to pass this thing along to a new owner!

Brewdude

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah its a rocking little speaker, hopefully someone can put it to good use!

Brewdude

Reaction score
Bump

Anyone have a Marshall with a stock speaker that needs upgrading? :hmm:

Brewdude

Reaction score
Make me an offer on this, chances are good I'll say yes:cheers2: