westone prestige 250

caucajun

Reaction score
i bought this real cheap in a pawnshop not knowing what a great LP sub it would turn out to be. it's an "86, and back then it sold for exactly the same $$ as a gibby LPC. plays and feels exactly like a LPC, too! except, not so heavy!:slash:

ImageShack Album - 4 images

EXiiT

Reaction score
It looks really nice... How much was it?

JIM'S GoldTOP

Reaction score
Westones are great guitars! My old guitar teacher had one from the 80's with a floyde on it and one pickup. It was this old yellow color and it was beat to hell. But it looked soo cool and had so much character. I tried to buy it from him many times, i even offered him much more than it was worth in that condition. But he never budged on selling it. Damn, i wish i had that guitar.

caucajun

Reaction score
It looks really nice... How much was it?

$129 + LST = $150

it was going to be my spare when i was diggin' my Dean LP copy.......after A/B'n them.....i sold off the Dean.

i use to hate westones (in the 80's).....dunno what changed.....:dude:

caucajun

Reaction score
Westones are great guitars! My old guitar teacher had one from the 80's with a floyde on it and one pickup. It was this old yellow color and it was beat to hell. But it looked soo cool and had so much character. I tried to buy it from him many times, i even offered him much more than it was worth in that condition. But he never budged on selling it. Damn, i wish i had that guitar.

i discovered them late in my "career"....after i retired from gigging......the good news is, they're still cheap......while being excellent players!

shhhh.....:cool:

xbolt

Reaction score
That is real nice...

I picked this one up a while back...solid.

W5.JPG

Latest Threads