Went mountain biking, fell off of the mountain

TheX

Voice of Reason
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, when I had to walk for a bit my strava map turned blue. I got back on the bike and rode out of there so it went red again.

strava.jpg

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Getting old sucks! That never happens 10 years ago. Glad you're OK!

JTM45

Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ouch! Glad you’re ok man

TheX

Voice of Reason
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
When I moved here from California I had to get used to a completely different style of riding. Out there I would have to climb a LOT to get to where we were riding, then get to ride back down. Laguna Coast was a great example. Here the elevation changes happen over and over and over again. One isn't better than the other for me, both require work and dedication to do it well.

Last edited:

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
When I moved her from California I had to get used to a completely different style of riding. Out there I would have to climb a LOT to get to where we were riding, then get to ride back down. Laguna Coast was a great example. Here the elevation changes have over and over and over again. One isn't better than the other for me, both require work and dedication to do it well.
A couple of guys I used to work with live in Claremont and spend a lot of time riding in the hills above Claremont and Upland, with an occasional "big ride" on Baldy.

RAG7890

Reaction score
Preach it brotha! Things hurt more at 60.
You got that right X............I'm 59 & falling off definitely hurts more now than at say 30 or 40.

Get better soon.

:cheers2:

PeteK

Reaction score
Ouch! That looks painful TheX. Glad you're ok.

You know what they say about mountain bike riding though. If you don't crash, your not riding hard enough.

JCM900MkIII

Reaction score
Bike and helmet are still good!!! (Typically what my dad would have said, bikes and helmets don't heal very well)
Good to hear you only have some mild injuries though. :fingersx:

Mockbel

Reaction score
Damn !!!! Be careful man !!
Good that you are fine enough to make a post and take pictures about it !!!

TheX

Voice of Reason
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
So, I already own a good full-face Enduro helmet. I'm going to start wearing it on all MTB rides. I have the red Bell in this video.