Well, this is the world we live in now, folks...

Mark_the_Knife

Reaction score
As long as they don't take away our freedom to watch or not watch, that's fine with me. Exhibitionists make the world go 'round. As do shy nerds.

JTM45

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sheesh, doing deadlifts in an intersection? What a fuckin douchebag :lol:

The funny thing is that this shit has been going on well before snapper chat and Dick Dock, strong men have been doing stupid shit since the invention of the camera, wrestling bears, trying to tame crocs. Etc, shit some of those crazy fuckers even thought they could tame women :lol: we’ve been idiots for a hundred years

rogue3

Reaction score
just musing here...The non-stop stream of online selfies...has defined a generation,like it or not.

There is a generation bursting out locally,today,that have been locked up because...we know the word.

They are currently running in packs of 3 and 4 downtown. They are dressed for selfies.

Most are young,hot as hell, and busting out all over. And they look as tentative as any generation before them,while wearing goddess uniforms. Change.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
don't forget to like, comment, subscribe and hit the notification bell icon...

hehe, thumbs down, don't recommend channel. that's a cyber fuck off.
Thumbs down is still a brownie point.
It tells Youtube that you watched the video and cared enough to share your dislike.
Thumbs down, negative comment... it's all user interaction, which helps the content uploader.

The cyber fuck-off is to ignore the video without reacting, when the channel appears in your feed select "do not recommend channel", then delete it from your history.

Olds442

Reaction score
Thumbs down is still a brownie point.
It tells Youtube that you watched the video and cared enough to share your dislike.
Thumbs down, negative comment... it's all user interaction, which helps the content uploader.
i know how it works.

i want the poster to know his video sucked, so they get a downer thumb. i dgaf about the YT Al Gore Ithium, nobody likes getting thumbs downs. and yes, i then go back and hit "don't recommend channel" so it's not coming back on the ole screen again.

filtersweep

Reaction score
a whole generation of self-absorbed narcissistic fuk-tards
I dunno... people said the same thing about 'boomers.'

This stuff has always been going on, it is just that now, it is recorded, uploaded, and available for the world to view.

pnuggett

Reaction score
I dunno... people said the same thing about 'boomers.'

This stuff has always been going on, it is just that now, it is recorded, uploaded, and available for the world to view.

Is that progress?

PeteK

Reaction score
Kids these days with their damn social media! Why don't they grow up and pretend they are on a guitar site for the guitars even though all they do is post in the Backstage all day because it's totally not social media! :laugh2:

Latest Threads