Well Looks Like Henry Has Finally Figured Out He Screwed Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDevice

Reaction score
Fender CEO Andy Mooney has stated that fellow guitar giant Gibson, which faces the imminent prospect of bankruptcy, brought about its own financial troubles - and Gibson CEO Henry Juszkiewicz agrees.

In an interview with Forbes, Fender’s head honcho stated, “We've been growing at a faster pace than the industry and enjoying that growth. Gibson’s travails are all of their own making; it’s nothing to do with the state of the industry.”

And Juszkiewicz has taken responsibility for those mistakes, telling the New York Times his plan to transform Gibson into a music lifestyle company “wasn’t a great decision… It didn’t work out very well. I think it was a rational decision, but it turned out to be a very poor decision, and it’s a decision I made.

https://www.musicradar.com/news/fender-ceo-andy-mooney-gibsons-travails-are-all-of-their-own-making

Attachments

rockstar232007

Reaction score
Referring to the people who don't agree with his decisions as "trolls" didn't help him, either.

At this point, I really don't care what happens. Many people can't afford new Gibsons, anyway.

The good news is, he so overly-saturated the market, that in the future, used ones will pratically be given away.

Status
Not open for further replies.