Well it finally happened

parts

Reaction score
Facebook founder..? But a little more emotion and humanity,,,

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
Steve..

Do you know how many awful things I get called for being a mod here?

If I ban or even warn someone for posting about the POTUS, I'm a radical lefty communist lunatic.

If I ban someone or warn someone for posting about an opponent to the POTUS, I'm a nazi, right wing fascist death-squad SS Obersturmfurer.

This is 50% of the time.

I also get told to FOAD a few times a year.

I'm a fag.

I'm a racist.

I'm a racist fag.

I'm a nazi fag commie rainbow- racist. -there, try and square that one.

Here, I re-wrote the Bread song:

" It don't matter to me.

If you really feel that,

you need sometime to be free..

Just to ban your ass is all I want,

Please go away..

You can lurk or haunt,

Can't post today.. "
I used to moderate a dog board. I feel your pain. This guy however was posting stuff that could cause a whole bunch of people legal troubles. (Not illegal but not exactly legal either) and his mindset is screw the cops screw the antis I am gonna do what I want and rub it in their faces.

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
I used to moderate a dog board. I feel your pain. This guy however was posting stuff that could cause a whole bunch of people legal troubles. (Not illegal but not exactly legal either) and his mindset is screw the cops screw the antis I am gonna do what I want and rub it in their faces.
A Dog Board?

I didn't even know dogs could write!
Holy fuck them dogs is smarts.

:dunno:

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score
Sounds like a ruff job.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
So again, tell me why you're all bent out of shape?

"This guy is posting stuff that could cause a whole bunch of people legal troubles (Not illegal but not exactly legal either). "

That doesn't even make sense, Steve. And what makes less sense, is why this concerns you.

Why in the blue blazes would you even care?

Walk... Away.

Walk away, Steve.

It no longer exists, because you don't go there anymore.

*poof* problem solved.

Somewhere somebody is raging on facebook. keys pounding, stomach acid churning, teeth grinding, little bits of spittle at the corners of the mouth...

..And you, you're "down at the pier" (or wherever) sipping a craft pint and looking at boobs.

What the F do you care what goes on with "Ragebook"?

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
So again, tell me why you're all bent out of shape?

"This guy is posting stuff that could cause a whole bunch of people legal troubles (Not illegal but not exactly legal either). "

That doesn't even make sense, Steve. And what makes less sense, is why this concerns you.

Why in the blue blazes would you even care?

Walk... Away.

Walk away, Steve.

It no longer exists, because you don't go there anymore.

*poof* problem solved.

Somewhere somebody is raging on facebook. keys pounding, stomach acid churning, teeth grinding, little bits of spittle at the corners of the mouth...

..And you, you're "down at the pier" (or wherever) sipping a craft pint and looking at boobs.

What the F do you care what goes on with "Ragebook"?
I hunt with terriers. others hunt with terriers. It is not illegal but it is not popular enough to have garnered any attention to make it illegal. The dogs do get damaged on occasion. This guy is posting video of things he is doing that ARE illegal and presenting it as if we All do those things (we don't) and posting pics and videos of several dogs mauling one critter (bullshit way to hunt) or of a dog that has gotten damage.
It would be like some hack getting on here and telling everyone how to repair a guitar only telling them 100% wrong. Then saying that you were an idiot when you corrected him. THEN add in what he was posting could cause you to not be able to legally work on guitars anymore. Odd analogy I know but it's all I got this morning lol. And again I am not all worked up.....not even a little bit. I blocked the guy and immediately my posts quit getting reported.

Olds442

Reaction score
I hunt with terriers. others hunt with terriers. It is not illegal but it is not popular enough to have garnered any attention to make it illegal. The dogs do get damaged on occasion.
injured, not "damaged".

Gmal

Reaction score
I hunt with terriers. others hunt with terriers. It is not illegal but it is not popular enough to have garnered any attention to make it illegal. The dogs do get damaged on occasion. This guy is posting video of things he is doing that ARE illegal and presenting it as if we All do those things (we don't) and posting pics and videos of several dogs mauling one critter (bullshit way to hunt) or of a dog that has gotten damage.
It would be like some hack getting on here and telling everyone how to repair a guitar only telling them 100% wrong. Then saying that you were an idiot when you corrected him. THEN add in what he was posting could cause you to not be able to legally work on guitars anymore. Odd analogy I know but it's all I got this morning lol. And again I am not all worked up.....not even a little bit. I blocked the guy and immediately my posts quit getting reported.
I belive I read that thread

Latest Threads