Well Good. BOnd will STAY male

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
So do I.

There are things that are so obvious....so absurd and yet somehow reason has been painted into a corner. If you dare speak out you're instantly labelled as racist, misogynist, "insert-whatever"phobic.

Sometimes I think people do shit just to bait reasonable people into that quagmire....or to be seen as so progressive and clever. Guess what....it's not clever. I just did a re-record for a voiceover ....they cast a woman to play Scrooge in a production of Christmas Carol. WHY? What's next...a version of Romeo and Juliet where Romeo is the cucked guy hanging from the balcony while Juliet kills Tybalt? There's a reason classics are classic. I can suspend disbelief to a point but when it's over the top just for some SJW's revision of history and reality I say enough!

You're going to make the Soy Boy Feminists cry.

The irony of them rushing to White Knight for females against perceived (or even real) sexism is always lost on them. It's pretty amusing.

"Let me protect the females from your sexism by acting like females need me to protect them from your sexism!"

:laugh2: ... The world sure is weird

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
Now extrapolate that concept to an even bigger group and see what you get. ;)

You're going to make the Soy Boy Feminists cry.

The irony of them rushing to White Knight for females against perceived (or even real) sexism is always lost on them. It's pretty amusing.

"Let me protect the females from your sexism by acting like females need me to protect them from your sexism!"

:laugh2: ... The world sure is weird

Nard

Reaction score
I think this quote by the Producer is spot on

""Bond is male. He’s a male character. He was written as a male and I think he’ll probably stay as a male. And that’s fine. We don’t have to turn male characters into women. Let’s just create more female characters and make the story fit those female characters," Broccoli said."

Unfortunately, for those that WANT to changge existing charecters, it is all about power, and erasing the past.

Unfortunately she threw a “probably” in there. Room for manoeuvre should she change her mind.

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about a Gender Fluid Bond?

HuH? :shock:

JTM45

Reaction score
What if her name was bondage?

6E9C7015-389E-41D9-A743-F8B1E1EC2BDE.jpeg

RAG7890

Reaction score
...............my name is Bond................Covalent Bond. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9CZ_Am3CeMIZKTH9A0yp78kZTEh_-5z0HrkvJpzCWgDBE-n-khRIjEA4rEjoTrC9qvGH4ghEt6UrK7ujxw5fHyzbqYEBJjH-IOFxAmrAz2uie2tX3QVVbPVWWdcAmIoUeLcOoJ4F

..................I'll take my Water, shaken not stirred. :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

:cheers2:

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
If Bond isn't killing enemies, dodging peril, drinking martinis, and making sweet love to hot alluring babes, then it isn't Bond. They don't need to mess with it.

Hollywood is fuckin lazy. When they aren't plugging a movie based on a video game, they're rehashing every movie ever made. Where is the creativity in creating new characters?

A woman spy movie isn't that far-fetched if you base it around a Mata-Hari like character. I have no doubt someone's spy agency uses dames to gather information, using both wits (and sex) to fulfil missions. Sounds like a good movie outline to me.

mgenet

Cheese Burger = Earth
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the Avengers w/ Steed and Mrs. Peel...

Latest Threads