Well, Erin is moving back to Washington state to be with her Mom.

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
Then set her on fire.

Just kidding.

I always said when I was done with one. I was done with her. When I left that first one I was so happy to be out of that B.S. Parents always controlling every move I made. Even threw a 1/4 pound of my stash in the fireplace when they found it. I pulled in the drive and thought oh hell yeah. They must party from the smell coming outta the chimney. Man, it was my sh*t I was a smelling and they were burning it up. Any how that first one of mine liked to keep me working all the time which was good cause I didn't have to be around her nagging azz but when she came to my evening job explaining that her and her girlfriend were going to church 30 miles away " well Donelson to Ashland City" I forget how far it is now but I found out the two skanks were boning two brothers in a 4 way. I knew then why she never was in the mood when it came my turn. Good riddance I figured and I hit the door and never looked back. I have a good woman now and nobody wants either one of us so there you go.
REDD FOXX once said to marry an ugly woman. If she bolts on you, you ain't lost much and nobody else is gonna wanna pork her while you're out working. I got me a real good ugly woman with a great career and she's fond of the old crippler and never has a headache, 'cepting when she looks at me for too long.

River

Reaction score
....and if they keep coming back, change the locks.
Malk be rollin' t'nite. :applause:

funny-pictures-cat-claws-youre-awake.jpg

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I always said when I was done with one. I was done with her. When I left that first one I was so happy to be out of that B.S. Parents always controlling every move I made. Even threw a 1/4 pound of my stash in the fireplace when they found it. I pulled in the drive and thought oh hell yeah. They must party from the smell coming outta the chimney. Man, it was my sh*t I was a smelling and they were burning it up. Any how that first one of mine liked to keep me working all the time which was good cause I didn't have to be around her nagging azz but when she came to my evening job explaining that her and her girlfriend were going to church 30 miles away " well Donelson to Ashland City" I forget how far it is now but I found out the two skanks were boning two brothers in a 4 way. I knew then why she never was in the mood when it came my turn. Good riddance I figured and I hit the door and never looked back. I have a good woman now and nobody wants either one of us so there you go.
REDD FOXX once said to marry an ugly woman. If she bolts on you, you ain't lost much and nobody else is gonna wanna pork her while you're out working. I got me a real good ugly woman with a great career and she's fond of the old crippler and never has a headache, 'cepting when she looks at me for too long.

Then the Jimmy Soul song If Wanna Be Happy Get an Ugly Girl to Marry You must be you and ball and chain theme song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk]Jimmy Soul - If You Want To Be Happy - YouTube[/ame]

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
I dig it!!:D The old ball & chain is sitting here laughing her azz off and just told me I'm gonna get it now. I don't think she was talking about our special spot either. She just sent Feather to my bedroom for my gun.:wow:

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I dig it!!:D The old ball & chain is sitting here laughing her azz off and just told me I'm gonna get it now. I don't think she was talking about our special spot either. She just sent Feather to my bedroom for my gun.:wow:

:lol:You'll be sleeping on the couch for tonight that is for sure.:laugh2:

Just don't go trippin' over your own crippler with Misses behind you chasing.:D:lol::laugh2:

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
:lol:You'll be sleeping on the couch for tonight that is for sure.:laugh2:

Just don't go trippin' over your own crippler with Misses behind you chasing.:D:lol::laugh2:

Alright, thanks for the advice. Sorry to just be getting back to you. I was over in the potty training section and got to running my fingers.:D
She'll be off to work before long and I'll go and crawl in to the bed. Maybe set the alarm so I can get up early and rush back to the sofa.:lol:

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for the advice. Sorry to just be getting back to you. I was over in the potty training section and got to running my fingers.:D
She'll be off to work before long and I'll go and crawl in to the bed. Maybe set the alarm so I can get up early and rush back to the sofa.:lol:

I was just reading about those sheets. :naughty:

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
" I see your Schwartz is as big as mine."

Kamen_Kaiju

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Uh Uh. I still use a magnifier glass when I p.p.
Yesterday I was holding a hair and peeeed myself. I'm going blind.

do what I do mate.

Rent an apartment that has some windows that go down into an alley.

Just.......let it go.

for the record, I'm kidding.

Mattyboy

Reaction score
Sorry 'bout that man.

Time to open up a new chapter in the book of Mr. Farkas & His Mystical Hare Adventures.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Wow Jeff you draw #s. 5 pages deep. People do care. I'm trying to find some starlets addresses . I'm thinking you and Jennie Garth could be good together. She is newly single. Charlize Theron is also available.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B47IiBF4zhs&feature=fvsr]PCA Red Carpet Interview - Jennie Garth - YouTube[/ame]

Phil47uk

Reaction score
If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny...

Poor old Jeff. He starts a thread about somone he's known for years going off and he gets suggestions from some people who could do about as much for counseling a relationship as Eichmann could for promoting the holiday camp industry.. :facepalm:

a Mad Cow

Reaction score
Jeff, while I hate to see all of this and it sucks, I just want to state my only opinion that you should focus on yourself right now, and making sure you stay healthy and in good mind.

That may sound like a selfish thing to say, but there's stuff we already know because you told us, and IMO it's time to make sure that ship you built stays ironclad.

Latest Threads