Well, Erin is moving back to Washington state to be with her Mom.

Engel

Reaction score
Well I can understand wanting to be close to her children she should be you know.

The fact that she has kids and is not already with them or near them throws up a black flag right off the bat.

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
The fact that she has kids and is not already with them or near them throws up a black flag right off the bat.

:hmm: You don't know any where near enough of her situation to comment or judge what she has done in her life. And trust me she's had a far harder life than either one of us.

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
:hmm: You don't know any where near enough of her situation to comment or judge what she has done in her life. And trust me she's had a far harder life than either one of us.

I can't judge her, but I agree that if I meet a woman who doesn't live with her children, I want an explanation.

You're not obliged to provide it here, but you shouldn't chastise another member for expressing what is a natural opinion.

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
The long road takes many turns. Just be sure to chart the path you want to take. :thumb:

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
I can't judge her, but I agree that if I meet a woman who doesn't live with her children, I want an explanation.

I got all the explanations that I need and I'm satisfied that Erin with the help of her family and Dr's made the right call.

You're not obliged to provide it here,

And I have no intentions of doing so.

but you shouldn't chastise another member for expressing what is a natural opinion.

I was stating my view on his opinion and I have a right to do that here.

Engel

Reaction score
I got all the explanations that I need and I'm satisfied that Erin with the help of her family and Dr's made the right call.

Don't worry Jeff, I wasn't judging anybody. No need to get defensive. Do what you gotta do brother.

edit: I can comment on it, since you posted it in a public forum.

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
Don't worry Jeff, I wasn't judging anybody. No need to get defensive. Do what you gotta do brother.

edit: I can comment on it, since you posted it in a public forum.

I just made a comment to your post. No hurt feelings on my part. Just let me say that at one point Erin could barely take care of herself let alone her kids and he family had to help out with raising them. Now that she's much better she can go home and get back with them. The help she got here in TN was miles better than she got in CA.

Engel

Reaction score
I just made a comment to your post. No hurt feelings on my part. Just let me say that at one point Erin could barely take care of herself let alone her kids and he family had to help out with raising them. Now that she's much better she can go home and get back with them. The help she got here in TN was miles better than she got in CA.

I'm not even interested in that anymore. I'm kind of upset at your comment... "you have no right to comment or judge..." (even though I clearly wasn't judging anybody, just stating the obvious).

Then you said:

"I was stating my view on his opinion and I have a right to do that here."

So... let me try to understand something. You are allowed to comment on my posts because it's your right but I don't have the right to comment on yours? :hmm:

Engel

Reaction score
tumblr_le9ievJhEH1qcuy99o1_500.gif

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
I'm not even interested in that anymore. I'm kind of upset at your comment... "you have no right to comment or judge..." (even though I clearly wasn't judging anybody, just stating the obvious).

Then you said:

"I was stating my view on his opinion and I have a right to do that here."

So... let me try to understand something. You are allowed to comment on my posts because it's your right but I don't have the right to comment on yours? :hmm:

You are free to comment on my posts all you want to and I can post a reply.

Reaction score
It's fate. This is suppose to happen. It makes way for better things in your life. In time you will know this to be true. Hang in there, you'll be alright. :)

Adrian81

Reaction score
There are two main potential earthly problems for every man :

1. Money
2. Women

Tone deaf

Reaction score
+10000000 I totally agree with this one. I tried it before and the gal was just a 45 min ride from where I lived and it didn't work and I don't want to do it again. I have good Dr's here and a great support system. There is no reason for me to move.

Jeff: please take my comments with a grain of salt since, I don't know you or Erin (which won't stop me from opining on the subject).

You guys are co-located. You shouldn't toss out your relationships with your Drs and your support system, upon which you depend. I think that it is she who needs to delve into the subject of whether or not there is reason for her to move.

If you love someone,
Set her free ...
* If she comes back, and if you love her still,
set her free again,
repeat *

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
....and if they keep coming back, change the locks.

Strato

Banned
Reaction score

My SIN cere apologies for bringing that subject up. I will now go and insert my foot in to my own azz.

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Jeff: please take my comments with a grain of salt since, I don't know you or Erin (which won't stop me from opining on the subject).

You guys are co-located. You shouldn't toss out your relationships with your Drs and your support system, upon which you depend. I think that it is she who needs to delve into the subject of whether or not there is reason for her to move.

If you love someone,
Set her free ...
* If she comes back, and if you love her still,
set her free again,
repeat *

....and if they keep coming back, change the locks.

Then set her on fire.

Just kidding.

Latest Threads