Well, Erin is moving back to Washington state to be with her Mom.

AXE

Six String Soldier
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You could always lock her in your basement. :shock:

4htslj.gif

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Ok, so when are we all taking Jeff to the strip club? :naughty:

YES! Time to stalk strippers Jeff. Time to bite some booty. I can see some girl crying to her bouncer"THAT EVIL MAN IS HASSLING ME!" YES YES YES! Time for payback!:shock:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWu_NlU4t3c]Love Comes In Spurts - YouTube[/ame]

AngryHatter

Reaction score
You seem to be doing well, actually. At least you have the right outlook.
One way or another, it'll work out as it should.

It is a hard road, but you really appear equipped to deal well.

Toris93

Reaction score
time to lube up the rabbits.

on a more serious note. Havent you guys been having problems for like 3 years?....she is moving away and wants YOU to look up the tickets!!!!!???

you are better off without her man.

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you so much! :) I was seeing a therapist for about 4 months not too long ago and she helped me a lot. It was a lot of work but it really payed off for me in the long run.

I took Erin to the travel agent today and she's going to get a one way ticket to WA on 4/1. She's going to move in with her mom so she doesn't need to take much more then her cloths. The rest of her stuff she's giving away or selling. I'm going to help her get ready and I'll take her to the airport.

We still will talk and I'll call her as much as possible. Oh and she wants me to visit her.

Giving away or selling? :shock: Man, you were the one in a relationship with her. If she ain't taking it with her, it ought to be yours unless it's junk you don't need or want. I can see selling a few things for a few extra bucks for the trip but man something doesn't sound right. Does she think you don't deserve a few memory items of your times together? I may be wrong but it sounds selfish to me. I think you'll do a lot better after the absence subsides.
You hang in there my bunny loving friend. Better days will come.

tazzboy

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
She wants to be with her Mom and her other family members that live out there. Also here kids are out there and she wants to be with them.

Well I can understand wanting to be close to her children she should be you know.

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Well I can understand wanting to be close to her children she should be you know.

Edited: So to keep down trouble I retract what I wrote. Sorry about that Jeff. Stand tall and hang in there.

Laaz

Banned
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrwDFgEeFCE]It puts the lotion on it's skin - YouTube[/ame]

Rankelson

Reaction score
You could be right. There are just times when Erin wants to take these brakes that are not good for me. I'm not sure if you can call that rocky but when things are good they're great. Just hard to say what's on her mind at times.
Ladies can be a mystery,wrapped around an Enigma,immersed within a Riddle
A man of your Calibre,will ride out this storm,Jeff:thumb:

Latest Threads