Well, Erin is moving back to Washington state to be with her Mom.

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
She called me today and asked to look up a cheap flight to her Moms home in Pasco Washington. I think she wants to fly out to see her on the 10th of April. When she moves?? I don't know yet. I'm going to miss her a lot but she's talked about this before and now she wants to do it.

:(

Lungo

Reaction score
No chance of going to WA with her when she moves?

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
No chance of you going with her?

MineGoesTo11

Reaction score
I would like to but I feel real settled in where I am right now and I don't think I'm ready to pull the trigger and move right now. With some luck and if things are the same with us I might move were she is later on.

Don't do the long distance thing man.. it never ends well.

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
Is she eventually gonna come back to where you're at in Tennessee?

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
Don't do the long distance thing man.. it never ends well.

+10000000 I totally agree with this one. I tried it before and the gal was just a 45 min ride from where I lived and it didn't work and I don't want to do it again. I have good Dr's here and a great support system. There is no reason for me to move.

SWeAT hOg

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Drag Jeffy. Like my dad used to say, 'Get over her by getting under someone else.' Write a blues song dude, this is it.

Hang in there, plenty o' fish

Strato

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt it. This will be a permanent move.

Man I know how you were feeling when you guys split up awhile back. I'm hoping since you know about it that it might not be as painful. It's gonna hurt and you'll feel all alone and probably have to do the wedding by yourself but I'm hoping time will heal your heart buddy and you'll find yourself another love down there. Best wishes to both of you man.

nick1962

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of your troubles, Jeff; I hope all will be reconciled in time....

jeff_farkas

Reaction score
Man I know how you were feeling when you guys split up awhile back. I'm hoping since you know about it that it might not be as painful. It's gonna hurt and you'll feel all alone and probably have to do the wedding by yourself but I'm hoping time will heal your heart buddy and you'll find yourself another love down there. Best wishes to both of you man.

I'm a bit upset but having this chance to talk about it I feel better. This is not going to be easy but I will live and I will do the same things I do. Go out for dinner and stuff. I can hang out with Jennifer from time to time and who knows she might help me find someone.

Latest Threads