Welcome To The Real World!

crossroadsnyc

Reaction score
Spoiled College Grad Demands New Dress Code at Job, Gets the Boot

College kids have a pretty easy time getting their way on campus. Just make enough of a stink and the universities cave.

Unfortunately, these students eventually reach a little place called the real world, where things aren't so forgiving. One recently wrote in to an advice columnist because the antics he'd gotten away with elsewhere suddenly didn't work.

You see, Junior was at his internship, and he wanted the company to have a more lax dress code. Plus, they noticed one of the regular staff wearing shoes that weren't in line with the standard dress code, and that just wasn't right. So, this individual got together with his fellow interns and wrote up a proposal for an alternate dress code (hmm ... ) accompanied with a petition (whoops!) and sent it on.

Hilarity ensued …

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/06/29/spoiled-college-grad-demands-new-dress-code-at-job-gets-the-boot/?singlepage=true

I was fired from my internship for writing a proposal for a more flexible dress code

sk8rat

Reaction score
I think one of the bigger reasons why they got fired was because obviously they were wasting company time by putting all this work into this stupid petition and not actually working.

Latest Threads