...weird....

teo

Reaction score
and English apparently

sorry u think is correct to sell something for 6000 dollar's and u are not able to watch a real picture??and how he got the left handed option???it is exist for a slash signature??

teo

Reaction score
There's been a whole thread about this. I bet his English is better than your whatever his native language is.

thank u matt,i still feel sometimes that some people prefere to judge languages and stuff instead to be helpfull.....

Deus Vult

Banned
Reaction score
my apologies. given past experience on this site, the type of questions being asked, the structure of your posts and your location of the UK, i felt it was safe to assume that you were a....a younger poster.

MattMayer

Reaction score
my apologies. given past experience on this site, the type of questions being asked, the structure of your posts and your location of the UK, i felt it was safe to assume that you were a....a younger poster.

I see what you mean, but he apparently originated in Italy I think and then moved to where he is now.

teo

Reaction score
I see what you mean, but he apparently originated in Italy I think and then moved to where he is now.

well that my second year in the UK...i never spoke that much english before!!i try to do my best,but yes,im from italy and obviously english,is not my first language!!no even the second i can guess!!:D

MattMayer

Reaction score
well that my second year in the UK...i never spoke that much english before!!i try to do my best,but yes,im from italy and obviously english,is not my first language!!no even the second i can guess!!:D

If I remember correctly, your second language is... Greek?

nick1962

Reaction score

They have older people in Leeds too, you know......

Boleskinehouse

Reaction score
It's not that we look forward to "judging languages".. When your English is so bad that it's difficult to understand, particularly when English is your native language, no one here will take you seriously.

teo

Reaction score
It's not that we look forward to "judging languages".. When your English is so bad that it's difficult to understand, particularly when English is your native language, no one here will take you seriously.

well i try to do my best,after, if people dont take me seriously i cant really help that!!!

River

Reaction score
well i try to do my best,after, if people dont take me seriously i cant really help that!!!
Yeah, you can. You just don't want to apparently. Nice thread title, btw. I support and esteem this thread.

teo

Reaction score
Yeah, you can. You just don't want to apparently. Nice thread title, btw. I support and esteem this thread.

yeah off course,im gonna open a thread bout my self now,cos every F....time i try to open something we,always end it up talking about my english!!!
Bored...at least is fun for all of u i suppose...

Mark H

Reaction score
Laziness....ahhhh thats the whole take on the "language"down here!
Why say something in 10 word when you can say it in 3?
But then again some of my Italian friends can say a whole sentance in one word, like forgaddaboudit.
Or my AA friends can use a word that ain't even a word to say a sentence, like smobbin.

It is hard to read stuff in all small letters and w/o a start and a stop. My dad is a PhD and hates the way I write, Im dumb, he wants to relay an idea, I want to chat. Age has nothing to do with it, thinking about what you say will, tip use Google to spell check...if ya care about what THEY think, like me.:laugh2::laugh2:

PS don't buy a Slash youll over pay!

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Buon Giorno
Depending on where teo is from, it can be really tough.
Italy has SO many dialects - a Venetian has trouble understanding someone from the South...let alone English.
;)

Latest Threads