We spent over 7k on a music video!

wyldelife

Reaction score
The band I was in, Underwing, just released a new song!

It is heavily inspired by Alice In Chains, Soundgarden, Tool and Motorpsycho.
I (Thomas) was using a Fender American Standard Stratocaster (2011), Magnus was using a Fender American Telecaster (2008) and our bassist Jesper was using an Ibanez Jazz bass from the 70’s.

We recorded our stringed instruments through a PRS MT15 amp as well as a Boss Katana MK1 100w combo.

Lastly, we recorded some guitar tracks with a Gibson Les Paul Special to fatten things up a bit

TheWhigs

Reaction score
Nice, definitely liked it. Gave it a "thumbs up" on Youtube.

I was a bit curious as to how you got a thick sound, until I read your comment about using a Les Paul to "fatten things up a bit"...LOL!

Regardless, great job! :yesway:

wyldelife

Reaction score
Nice, definitely liked it. Gave it a "thumbs up" on Youtube.

I was a bit curious as to how you got a thick sound, until I read your comment about using a Les Paul to "fatten things up a bit"...LOL!

Regardless, great job! :yesway:
Thank you so much! The mix of using Fender AND Gibson guitars yield a pretty cool result!
Love my Strat but the neck on my Les Paul and the sound is just awesome!

TheWhigs

Reaction score
Thank you so much! The mix of using Fender AND Gibson guitars yield a pretty cool result!
Love my Strat but the neck on my Les Paul and the sound is just awesome!
I have only 1 Strat.

I own a Hamer, 80's Charvel, 4 Jacksons as well as 5 USA-made Jacksons. Have tried guitars from other manufacturers (even local luthiers) however for whatever reason, I keep coming back to my LPs.

Latest Threads