We need a revolution in this country. It's out of control.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Its a side vs side issue NOW - after years of ideological driven policies and agendas being forced onto the general public as a whole.

The ideological & established political sides operated with relative ease for the longest time with little effective pushback. Well the average person simply had enough. The gap between what they're told and what they saw was too great to ignore anymore so they collectively posted and pushed back!

2016 was a great example Steve. Enough people were tired of the same old crap presented by the system and said "f*ck you"

So what we've been witnessing since is the system pushing back to rewrite the narrative and regain control.
Nope. "the system" is still crooked, the same crooks are still calling the shots, and we're still getting screwed. Don't kid yourself.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.

lunchbox

Reaction score
Series.

Even if you have to binge-watch them. Hell on Wheels. Sons of Anarchy. Yellowstone.

there are scads of them out there. Go to willtv.net. They have everything. Free, no commercials.

Just hate the talking head faces, every time you glance at them while changing channels. Regard them as the enemy to your personal peace. Even the ones on your side.

Know this; they are not there to "inform you". They are there to get you worked-up so you keep watching. one outrage after another. Over and over and over. Every damn day. They don't give Shit One if you drop dead on your carpet after you've been ranting at the screen along with them.

Their sole purpose is to make you watch.

This is a FACT.
Willtv.net. I hadn’t heard about that one. We’ve got Prime (for my wife), but most of the stuff on there sucks.

But yeah, I need to tune it all out and just keep stocking the ammo and food. I’m so sick of it all, especially the main charade going on now in DC. It’s so pathetic. I tuned that farce out weeks ago, and I never even hear anyone talking about it, which is kind of funny.

lunchbox

Reaction score
Nope. "the system" is still crooked, the same crooks are still calling the shots, and we're still getting screwed. Don't kid yourself.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.
IMO, it’s quite different now. If you follow Q you can see that there are some highest tier players that are also sick of it and have formed an underground army to change things from within. But the swamp is decades old and very deeply entrenched, from the very bottom to the very top. They aren’t going to give up their power without a fight, as we’re watching in real time right now in the upper chamber.

JTM45

Premium Member
Reaction score
IMO, it’s quite different now. If you follow Q you can see that there are some highest tier players that are also sick of it and have formed an underground army to change things from within. But the swamp is decades old and very deeply entrenched, from the very bottom to the very top. They aren’t going to give up their power without a fight, as we’re watching in real time right now in the upper chamber.
Agreed and I think more people are more aware of what’s been happening now than ever, yes we have the snowflakes that will always be about themselves but there’s a new kind of woke coming and it has balls

SteveC

Village Elder
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Agreed and I think more people are more aware of what’s been happening now than ever, yes we have the snowflakes that will always be about themselves but there’s a new kind of woke coming and it has balls

And, that my friend, is even more scary than the 'flakes & the wokes".

More divide. More rhetoric. More hate (from the fuckers who invented hate in this country, so they are really good at it).

If we are to survive, we need to move more toward the middle, not the the extremes. But, that is not going to happen.

JTM45

Premium Member
Reaction score
And, that my friend, is even more scary than the 'flakes & the wokes".

More divide. More rhetoric. More hate (from the fuckers who invented hate in this country, so they are really good at it).

If we are to survive, we need to move more toward the middle, not the the extremes. But, that is not going to happen.
I agree Steve, common ground is disappearing but if we continue down that road this thread will have a short life expectancy, Dave and Vic have better shit to do than watch us old farts show our displeasure as we teeter the line

rogue3

Reaction score
This is just bullsh*t virtue signalling. Goldman only does big IPOs. All of those companies have big boards with women and minorities. If you look back over the IPOs they have done over the past 10 years, I bet all of them had at least one woman and one minority on their BODs.
bang on.When an ipo gets floated,the only thing that will carry it is the bottom line, as the risk management people assess the potential rewards.When they screw up,it doesn't matter who is on the board,the IPO tanks, everyone loses.

Speaking of lose,shit storm up here for overvaluing cannabis companies.seems the market is not the nirvana it was predicted to be.Lots of reasons that are fairly obvious, i'm sure someone will pipe up(haha!:slash:).

bottom line,sales don't match the ipo and the predictions.tank goes the stock.when that happens,it doesn't matter who the hell is on the board,they all lose their jobs if things fold.just my 2 cents worth.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Speaking of lose,shit storm up here for overvaluing cannabis companies.seems the market is not the nirvana it was predicted to be.Lots of reasons that are fairly obvious, i'm sure someone will pipe up(haha!:slash:).
They were forgetting that most businesses - especially small businesses - FAIL. They were using wishful thnking instead of past history, brains, and fact. Here in the Vallley, there were a LOT of little pot shops at the beginning. Now, almost all of them are gone.

I guess they were just blowing smoke. Got all out of joint.

rogue3

Reaction score
They were forgetting that most businesses - especially small businesses - FAIL. They were using wishful thnking instead of past history, brains, and fact. Here in the Vallley, there were a LOT of little pot shops at the beginning. Now, almost all of them are gone.

I guess they were just blowing smoke. Got all out of joint.
:rofl: :rofl: why anyone thinks you should have a brick and mortar presence in such a sketchy industry is completely stupid.The popularity of going smoking stupid is a very small customer base.

Now the popularity of going stupid drunk is HUGE.enormous following in the market that supports sales with spiffy brick and mortar businesses.Alcohol reins supreme ($) for people who want to get stupid.

lunchbox

Reaction score
It’s also armed. The left has no real enforcement arm to speak of, comparatively speaking. They may very well pit themselves against one of the largest armies/militias in history.

Estimated 300+ million firearms, estimated 150+ million gun owners,
estimated muti-trillions of rounds of ammo in private hands, and an estimated 80-150+ million of those owners hate DC and the swamp, and especially the left. It’s a fight the left would never win. Ever. That’s why I find the bluster from people that wear blackface nothing more than silly and amusing. They have no real power.

P.A.N.I.C.

If legal firearm owners were a real threat, everyone would know it by now.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It’s also armed. The left has no real enforcement arm to speak of, comparatively speaking. They may very well pit themselves against one of the largest armies/militias in history.

estimated muti-trillions of rounds of ammo in private hands, and an estimated 80-150+ million of those owners hate DC and the swamp, and especially the left. It’s a fight the left would never win. Ever.

I'm just tired. The back and forth, the "you are a traitor no you are a traitor" is TIRING. The constant outrage or just exposure to it, is exhausting.

rogue3

Reaction score

estimated muti-trillions of rounds of ammo in private hands, and an estimated 80-150+ million of those owners hate DC and the swamp, and especially the left. It’s a fight the left would never win. Ever. That’s why I find the bluster from people that wear blackface nothing more than silly and amusing. They have no real power.

P.A.N.I.C.

400px-Minuteman_statue_2_-_Old_North_Bridge.jpg

"They were also known for being ready at a minute's notice, hence the name. They provided a highly mobile, rapidly deployed force that allowed the colonies to respond immediately to war threats. The minutemen were among the first to fight in the American Revolution."

That is the point,isn't it?

lunchbox

Reaction score
View attachment 435228
"They were also known for being ready at a minute's notice, hence the name. They provided a highly mobile, rapidly deployed force that allowed the colonies to respond immediately to war threats. The minutemen were among the first to fight in the American Revolution."

That is the point,isn't it?
Yes, but I hope it never comes to that. A peaceful separation should be preferred and negotiated. It would benefit all of us, IMO.

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
Goldman Sachs isn’t the only show in town.

I thought you boys liked the private sector doing what they wanted? No govt is mandating (no pun) this.
Just because the private sector should be free to do stupid things doesn't mean it should do stupid things.