We’d better hang on to our memories tight

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
She's just another person who got famous because people are stupid.

Put it this way... "WAP" = Wet Ass Pussy

Yes... she wrote a song about wanting dick and it's #1

But Pepe LePew is offensive.

So, what if they edited the cartoon to have the kitty LePew is always chasing to start singing "WAP".

Still offensive?

Of course. Because we are male and therefore perpetually wrong.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I'd like to be the first one to point out that Mr. Le Pew is of mixed color.

I wonder how that would square with the "theys"

We need to find a purple-haired, skinny-boned, ring-nosed bitch and ask her.

zeplin

Reaction score
Growing up I was a huge fan of Looney Toons. In the early 2000s when my son was 4 or 5 I bought several box sets of said cartoons to share with him. He thoroughly enjoyed them.

Some of the “violent” scenes already had been sanitized compared to my recollection. They also opened with a disclaimer stating that the views within were wrong then and are wrong now but were left in to preserve the integrity of the work.

Lots of the cartoons were in black and white from the 30s and 40s and by todays standards would be considered offensive with black and asian characters sporting typical stereotypes. I was surprised how many were related to WWII with themes such as saving scrap metal for the war effort and anti Nazi scenes. I guess they could be collector’s items soon after the cleansing.

scott1970

Reaction score
We had it good.
Fuck the future. That’s their problem.
If they want sterilized entertainment, they can have it.
Their music sucks, too.
Hahahahahaha!!!
What care I if “men” today are no longer allowed to use urinals because women can’t and it’s pee raping their emotions?
Naught.
I care naught.
Fuckin NAUGHT.
They can sit there while this kinder gentler society scrapes away the last bits of the moldy crusts of masculinity and I’ll laugh while this whole fucker burns.
The next world war is gonna be amazing.

Pee raping women's emotions? Dang.

Soul Tramp

Speaker Snob
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Cancelling the skunk, meh. Cancelling Elmer Fudd and Yosemite Sam is a serious problem.

If they come for Rat Fink there will be war!

ratfink.jpg

ratfink_2.jpg

MikeyTheCat

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, what if they edited the cartoon to have the kitty LePew is always chasing to start singing "WAP".

Still offensive?

Of course. Because we are male and therefore perpetually wrong.

There are a few more components to it besides being born male, or deciding to stay male.

I’ve buried my library in my backyard In water tight containers, so I’m looking forward to the book burnings which will make my Classics Illustrated comics go up in value when I sell them on the black market.

Central Scrutinizer

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, I wish I had saved all my Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers Comics and Easyriders magazine cartoon compilations. We would have massive snowflake melting if they ever saw the light of day!

I wonder if we could ever have Comedians as funny as Don Rickles or Richard Pryor now days? Those guy’s made fun of everyone! You just had to wait your turn to be offended back then.

Last edited:

Bigfoot410

I'll have a sammich!
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are a few more components to it besides being born male, or deciding to stay male.

I’ve buried my library in my backyard In water tight containers, so I’m looking forward to the book burnings which will make my Classics Illustrated comics go up in value when I sell them on the black market.
Market racist!

lemmy loud

Reaction score
Grumpy boomers complaining that Cadillac's dont have fins anymore, lol,
The old adage about becoming your parents is true ...

Latest Threads