WD Music... Sigh

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
We offer this set in our Classic Collection for USA Les Pauls. The color matches very well across all the pieces, and since we make the parts on our CNC, we can offer this American-made set for only $39. Cheers!

jc2000

Reaction score
Philly Luthier is very good. CreamTone is good but I ordered two sets of aged gold top hats and received one set over three months ago and several promises of “we’ll send those right out”..... I finally gave up. $39 a set ain’t cheap and paying $78 for one set is worse. Sorry Lonnie. Other than that personal experience.... they’re top notch stuff.

Philly has been reliable and no nonsense.
Agreed... I have ordered a few things from there recently and no issues.

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Premium Member
Reaction score
We offer this set in our Classic Collection for USA Les Pauls. The color matches very well across all the pieces, and since we make the parts on our CNC, we can offer this American-made set for only $39. Cheers!

You did good, man! :cool2:

Muddy and I are old friends, and IMHO your make it right attitude are a welcome sight in this day and age, and are a credit to the forum community.

Just wanted to take a minute to say so is all....

I've met a lot of good people in here, and I'm always glad to add one more!

I wish I had known about you when I was re-fitting all of mine, I would have gave you a shout...

Cheers! :cheers:

Latest Threads