WB Pickups MLP Member Discounts, Thank You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

im_b0r3d_

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Theres a good chance of me getting a set, or at least a bridge pick up if possible. My parents want me to wait until after Christmas to order. (Wonder why?)

At the moment I can't decide whether I would get firewaters or heaven and hells. :)

Oh and a question, what would they sound like on a coil tapped guitar?

T

TheMrsWB

Theres a good chance of me getting a set, or at least a bridge pick up if possible. My parents want me to wait until after Christmas to order. (Wonder why?)

At the moment I can't decide whether I would get firewaters or heaven and hells. :)

Oh and a question, what would they sound like on a coil tapped guitar?
According to everyone who does the split thing with them. They love them. we are getting some new videos on youtube soon of our whole line and I am sure the guys are going to do the split demos. :)

Have a great Christmas!

T

TheMrsWB

Hi Dave, I will send you the information in the morning when the I go to the shop. Will will be back tomorrow afternoon to the shop. If you or anybody have any other questions please email us at the info@wbpickups.com.

taypeng

Reaction score
Hi Will, Laura

the pups i ordered have arrived. First destination tommorow morning = guitar shop! :fingersx:

Thanks!

Big_dawg

Reaction score
hi mrs wb - just tosay pups arrived monday many thanks:applause:

just a quicky whilst im waiting for some pots to arrive can I use the 4 conductors in a standard wired set up by just taping two off, im getting impatient wanting to hear them and i dont think my new pots are gonna get here until new year now...:(??

oh and did the t's turn up yet...?

i guess you guys are gonna be winding down :)applause:bad bad pun) for christmas, have a good one guys:)

T

TheMrsWB

hi mrs wb - just tosay pups arrived monday many thanks:applause:

just a quicky whilst im waiting for some pots to arrive can I use the 4 conductors in a standard wired set up by just taping two off, im getting impatient wanting to hear them and i dont think my new pots are gonna get here until new year now...:(??

oh and did the t's turn up yet...?

i guess you guys are gonna be winding down :)applause:bad bad pun) for christmas, have a good one guys:)
Great! Did you get a wiring diagram? If not, I can email you one asap. I can't seem to get it uploaded here for some reason.:(

But I do know that the to use them standard. You will have to put the green&white together (soldered &taped or heat shrinked). The Black & Ground together and grounded. Then the Red is your hot wire.

Reaction score
I've been keeping up with your vids on youtube and listening to clips on your site.

I have to say, my ears are perked up like a cat's! :cool:

I really enjoyed Luis' clips and vids.

W

WBPickups

I've been keeping up with your vids on youtube and listening to clips on your site.

I have to say, my ears are perked up like a cat's! :cool:

I really enjoyed Luis' clips and vids.
Thank you very much! Welcome to the forum! I was in your neck of the woods during Katrina. Everything getting better?

Reaction score
Thank you very much! Welcome to the forum! I was in your neck of the woods during Katrina. Everything getting better?
Thanks for the warm welcome!

We dodge a bullet where I live. We're up to normal but just to let you know how close we dodged a bullet, I live 45 miles southwest of New Orleans. I'll be in New Orleans next week. I'm gonna take my little bro see the Hornets on the 29th.

W

WBPickups

Thanks for the warm welcome!

We dodge a bullet where I live. We're up to normal but just to let you know how close we dodged a bullet, I live 45 miles southwest of New Orleans. I'll be in New Orleans next week. I'm gonna take my little bro see the Hornets on the 29th.
Very cool! The Hornets! That's going to be a blast. I was in Gulf Shores, Alabama when Ivan & Katrina came through. I drove into Ocean Springs, MS a few days after Katrina and was shocked to see the bridge wiped out into Biloxi. Some of the things I have seen after that. I will never forget. great job on the youtube clip! Talk to you soon!

Big_dawg

Reaction score
Great! Did you get a wiring diagram? If not, I can email you one asap. I can't seem to get it uploaded here for some reason.:(

But I do know that the to use them standard. You will have to put the green&white together (soldered &taped or heat shrinked). The Black & Ground together and grounded. Then the Red is your hot wire.
exactly what i was after many thanks:applause:

woohoo loaded today methinks..:)

Reaction score
Very cool! The Hornets! That's going to be a blast. I was in Gulf Shores, Alabama when Ivan & Katrina came through. I drove into Ocean Springs, MS a few days after Katrina and was shocked to see the bridge wiped out into Biloxi. Some of the things I have seen after that. I will never forget. great job on the youtube clip! Talk to you soon!
I was shocked when I drove through New Orleans east after Katrina. Especially crossing Lake Ponchatrain. I haven't been to Biloxi since before the storm hit. I took both of my LPs with me when we evacuated but I had to leave the rest of my equipment behind. I got my amp back 3 weeks before Katrina hit. It got retubed and biased in New Orleans.

I'm looking for to replace the burstbucker's in my standard. You'll be hearing from me after the holidays.

dogbone94

Reaction score
I'm looking for to replace the burstbucker's in my standard. You'll be hearing from me after the holidays.
if i may so bold as to make a suggestion......
i have tried most all of wills humbuckers... my ultimate faves are the'honest to goodness habaneros' next are the firewaters.....:applause:

Reaction score
if i may so bold as to make a suggestion......
i have tried most all of wills humbuckers... my ultimate faves are the'honest to goodness habaneros' next are the firewaters.....:applause:
Thanks for the recommendation!

I'm looking for a PAF, bluesy, Pagey, Billy G, and Gn'R tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads